Groups

Rockport

Do people wear Rockport any more? or is it a bit, for lack of a better word, 'chavvy'?

12 Comments

IMO, chavvy. Loads of lads wearing them combined with track-suit bottoms tucked in to socks around Newcastle, classy!

Original Poster

How about Ben Sherman boots - they are brown and I imagine them worn with jeans?

I guess it depends on the wearer really, you can get away with anything if you're not actually a chav

yes if ur 15

http://chavsrusinit.com/images/Gollum-chav2.jpg

i have a pair of rockport boots that i used to wear to the stables on muddy days,they lasted and lasted and lasted and they still look new!

dean3988;3811035

Sounds like your girlfriend dean :thinking::w00t:

t0mm;3811184

Sounds like your girlfriend dean :thinking::w00t:

dean3988;3811203

;-)

chrishill;3810487

I guess it depends on the wearer really, you can get away with anything … I guess it depends on the wearer really, you can get away with anything if you're not actually a chav

Hate the word Chav!!! :x

When I was in junior school the word used in the North East was Charva and my older brother used the word years before me. I'm thirty and he's thirty four so that was easily 20+ years ago.

It then moved south, changed a little and was picked up by the media. Annoys me now when I hear kids around Newcastle say Chav. Worse was when my brother moved south and started saying Mum instead of Mam. :roll:

t0mm;3811211

;-)

ur 17

Where is your reply to that? O WAIT O WAIT

Your suspended.

//thread

yep people still wear them but buy them from a proper shop coz theres plenty of fakes around although they seem to be dying out now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…34
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions