Rockport Boots

I need some Rockport Boots as had them before and the cheapest I found is £120 which I have paid couple of times before them!!

Just wanted to ask if you lot could find them cheaper? They are like the one below:

schuhstore.co.uk/ite…gle

Cheers

11 Comments

[url]www.mandmdirect.co.uk[/url] use them for my rockports lol

although rockports are out of fashion now.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;2992730

[url]www.mandmdirect.co.uk[/url] use them for my rockports lol

Nice one!!

MarzBarz;2992735

although rockports are out of fashion now.

I know, but they confortable and like wearing them at work!! Plus they can take a beating!! lol

MarzBarz;2992746

http://www.mandmdirect.com/products-Rockport-Mens-Marangu-Boot-Black_RP1451.htmthey only got these atm

:oops:

Yeh had mine for 2 years , need a polish and look new again.

Those are good though and made in portugal i fink.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;2992774

Yeh had mine for 2 years , need a polish and look new again.Those are … Yeh had mine for 2 years , need a polish and look new again.Those are good though and made in portugal i fink.

Ive always liked the plain ones!! I remember when the millenium ones came out everyone had em!!

]Studio have them for £85 delivered, not sure what your shoe size is though

These are plain the v at the top gets covered by the jeans

Original Poster

choc1969;2992966

]Studio have them for £85 delivered, not sure what your shoe size is … ]Studio have them for £85 delivered, not sure what your shoe size is though

Thanks, seen them but wanted Black? May go for them as saving around £40!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

massmail666;2993789

the latest rockports look like timberland boots!

Saw some nice Timbies in JD today but had a pair and threw them away after 3 months!!

Original Poster

Guess i'll have to splash out £120 and use my 10% student card? :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions