Groups

Rockwarm Cavity Insulation - anyone used them?

Banned
    Got a quote from this company today for cavity wall insulation. Just wondered if anyone else out there has had experience using this company? good or bad?

Thanks

3 Comments

we got cavity wall insulation last year via the local council approved installer, some people can get it free so check with your local council for any special offers that they have running, you can also get it free/subsidised from some energy suppliers so check them too. BTW it makes a massive difference.

Banned

Our local council is doing £99 for loft and wall insulation now the ****, when I had just the walls done (mid terrace) it was £125 with the councils offer. Is much warmer in our house

Edited by: "lumoruk" 9th Feb 2011

We had a company called Snug Network come round to do a survey today. Because I have kids under 5 its free in Lincoln at minute. They are installing cavity and loft insullation next thursday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions