Groups

ROFLMAO, sorry Magicbeans

But I think you should tell them the whole story to why you thought there were supermods?

LOL

27 Comments

Banned

i think most of us have already worked that one out

care to explain i cba to try and read and find out lol

Someone tell me....i'm slow.

Original Poster

lol im sorry Magicbeans:oops:, forgive me!

i told her that there are "super mods" on hukd which no one knows about and I was one. I then swindledher into posting on the fourm to find other "super mods"

i feel bad now

Im glad I got this off my chest, do you forgive me now

black gerbil1;2237083

lol im sorry Magicbeans:oops:, forgive me!i told her that there are … lol im sorry Magicbeans:oops:, forgive me!i told her that there are "super mods" on hukd which no one knows about and I was one. I then swindledher into posting on the fourm to find other "super mods"i feel bad now

:w00t: lol
    how could u do that to magicbeans! naught gerbil! lol

numptyj;2237090

:w00t: lolhow could u do that to magicbeans! naught gerbil! lol

yes,us women are naive at times...

black gerbil1;2237083

lol im sorry Magicbeans:oops:, forgive me!i told her that there are … lol im sorry Magicbeans:oops:, forgive me!i told her that there are "super mods" on hukd which no one knows about and I was one. I then swindledher into posting on the fourm to find other "super mods"i feel bad now :(Im glad I got this off my chest, do you forgive me now

didn't think you were,but her post got me thinking.

lolz genius

Note to self black gerbil1 untrustworthy

Banned

lmfao i knew it was something to do with her thinking there would be secret mods, but had no idea you had set her up for it

You should be suspended again.

black gerbil1;2237083

.........i feel bad now

wont feel bad if ya dead, just sayin

good tho :w00t:

Classic! I'd love to see that thread! Links anyone??

Can we vote to det u banned? How could you do that to her u wicked man!!!

LMAO

[size=7]banned![/size]

Original Poster

MANJ_007;2237137

Can we vote to det u banned? How could you do that to her u wicked … Can we vote to det u banned? How could you do that to her u wicked man!!!LMAO

:?

I should never have been suspened!

Cant belive ma boi rayman banned me as well, that was cold ray, cold...

black gerbil1;2237161

:?I should never have been suspened!Cant belive ma boi rayman banned me … :?I should never have been suspened!Cant belive ma boi rayman banned me as well, that was cold ray, cold...

Right then, we should get thereSUPERmods, lets vote to ban them!:)

Original Poster

MANJ_007;2237172

Right then, we should get thereSUPERmods, lets vote to ban them!:)

emasu;2237115

You should be suspended again.

Just an aside, is that u in your avatar? - Aimed at black gerbil1

MANJ_007;2237231

Just an aside, is that u in your avatar? - Aimed at black gerbil1

Honestly!!

Lulu'sMammy;2237277

Honestly!!

Wot? Im serious! :thinking:

MANJ_007;2237328

Wot? Im serious! :thinking:

No it's not good olde Harvie Black gerbil! Don't you think i'd be trying it on with him if he looked liked that!

Lulu'sMammy;2237344

No it's not good olde Harvie Black gerbil! Don't you think i'd be trying … No it's not good olde Harvie Black gerbil! Don't you think i'd be trying it on with him if he looked liked that!

A swift knee to the nethers and they all fall! Failing that the grab and twist technique is a sure fire way of bringing the biggest of them down:whistling::whistling::whistling:

black gerbil1;2237083

lol im sorry Magicbeans:oops:, forgive me!i told her that there are … lol im sorry Magicbeans:oops:, forgive me!i told her that there are "super mods" on hukd which no one knows about and I was one. I then swindledher into posting on the fourm to find other "super mods"i feel bad now :(Im glad I got this off my chest, do you forgive me now

[SIZE="5"]all is forgiven! thought u were a creep if u wer gonna leave this between us on PMs! yep it was a jood joke... i am extremely gullible.... :oops:[/SIZE]
    by the way harive i have not forgotten this thread: hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3 and more importantly post 33: hotukdeals.com/ite…=33

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="SandyBrown"]tick tock... 2 months left!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

LOL!!! Ya crazy girl!

Beanz Meanz Jokez!

hehe melu!! im gonna hold him to it.....!!!

and the only reason hes been let off so lightly after his lil 'prank' is cos he knows i got a soft spot for him..... him, imranmaz and owlass make me laugh with their posts!

Original Poster

magicbeans;2245628

[SIZE="5"]all is forgiven! thought u were a creep if u wer gonna leave … [SIZE="5"]all is forgiven! thought u were a creep if u wer gonna leave this between us on PMs! yep it was a jood joke... i am extremely gullible.... :oops:[/SIZE]by the way harive i have not forgotten this thread: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/180291/harvie/showthread.php?t=180291&page=3 and more importantly post 33: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/180291/harvie/showpost.php?p=2032179&postcount=33[SIZE="5"][COLOR="SandyBrown"]tick tock... 2 months left!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

your right, you are gullible:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions