roger waters the wall live

9 replies
Found 4th Jun 2010
OMG just managed to get a ticket to see Roger again, can`t wait

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

awesome. i saw him a few years ago on his Dark Side of the Moon tour and he was fantastic. Dont like The Wall as much though so havent got tickets this time...

got tickets in the presale earlier in the week-looking forward to it

Got mine for Manchester through a pre sale on Wednesday, glad I did, there seems to be nothing vaguely decent left now.

:cry:

Original Poster

saw him on Darkside tour as well, was a bit dissapointed, this is my favourite cos i like Rogers stuff better than the Floyd and this is just an awesome album

emhaslam;8758796

awesome. i saw him a few years ago on his Dark Side of the Moon tour and … awesome. i saw him a few years ago on his Dark Side of the Moon tour and he was fantastic. Dont like The Wall as much though so havent got tickets this time...

Same. Though my friend is still trying to convince me.
We were actually a little disappointed with DSOTM (Liverpool), the idiots in front of us didn't help.

Off topic: Seeing Jean Michel Jarre later this year, not seen him since his Chronologie tour in the early 90's :thumbsup:

nice one guys ........... I'd love to go but unfortunatly the price of the tickets @ £60+ is out of my reach, esp as my lad would want to go as well. Oh well ! & why are the fees so much to book a ticket :thinking:

I'm in for Dublin. Anyone else?

o2 may :}
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769357
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951379
    3. Add one, leave one game54415425
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226639

See more discussions