Roku

Posted 13th Nov
Does anyone know if roku products have been on offer on previous black Friday sales. Also is the roku streaming stick+ worth getting. thank you in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
That current deal with the nowtv passed won’t be beaten if you would use the passes
toonsquirel13/11/2019 19:05

That current deal with the nowtv passed won’t be beaten if you would use t …That current deal with the nowtv passed won’t be beaten if you would use the passes

Thank you but if I'm looking at the right deal then this is for the now tv box. I would prefer the roku stick because I have now tv, netflix and Amazon prime. I could be wrong but I don't think you can get Amazon prime on now tv box. Thank you again though.
Scoot5613/11/2019 19:24

Thank you but if I'm looking at the right deal then this is for the now tv …Thank you but if I'm looking at the right deal then this is for the now tv box. I would prefer the roku stick because I have now tv, netflix and Amazon prime. I could be wrong but I don't think you can get Amazon prime on now tv box. Thank you again though.

Yeah the deal I’m on about is the nowtv box which is a Roku box but like you said it’s the prime I don’t think you can get. I had same problem for my spare room I also have prime Netflix etc so needed roku. My spare tv is only hd though so went for the none 4K roku for £15
I dunno if you need 4K but the roku express that’s£30 on Amazon is brilliant it’s fast and never loads or buffers, it even has Apple TV app and is constantly dropping to £20 so good chance there will be a deal on BF
Edited by: "toonsquirel" 13th Nov
toonsquirel13/11/2019 19:28

Yeah the deal I’m on about is the nowtv box which is a Roku box but like y …Yeah the deal I’m on about is the nowtv box which is a Roku box but like you said it’s the prime I don’t think you can get. I had same problem for my spare room I also have prime Netflix etc so needed roku. My spare tv is only hd though so went for the none 4K roku for £15I dunno if you need 4K but the roku express that’s£30 on Amazon is brilliant it’s fast and never loads or buffers, it even has Apple TV app and is constantly dropping to £20 so good chance there will be a deal on BF

Thank you I'll have a look at the express. I appreciate your help.
I'd go for the firestick, it's as good as Roku and will almost definitely be on offer
adamderak13/11/2019 20:09

I'd go for the firestick, it's as good as Roku and will almost definitely …I'd go for the firestick, it's as good as Roku and will almost definitely be on offer

Thanks I'll have a look at that to
I've tried firestick but still prefer Roku. That said I just had a nowtv box before that so it might just be because I got so used to the setup 😁
Scoot5613/11/2019 20:12

Thanks I'll have a look at that to

Just make sure it's the 4k firestick. Very slick and responsive and has all the UK catch up channels which I think the Roku doesn't
adamderak13/11/2019 20:30

Just make sure it's the 4k firestick. Very slick and responsive and has …Just make sure it's the 4k firestick. Very slick and responsive and has all the UK catch up channels which I think the Roku doesn't

Will do thanks again
adamderak13/11/2019 20:30

Just make sure it's the 4k firestick. Very slick and responsive and has …Just make sure it's the 4k firestick. Very slick and responsive and has all the UK catch up channels which I think the Roku doesn't

Roku has all the on demand stuff iplayer etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants