Roku Vs firestick

Posted 14th Nov
This is a follow up to an earlier question.

What is best the either the Roku streaming stick+ or the firestick 4k.

Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Depends what apps you use. The only big thing that springs to mind is that you can't get now TV on a fire stick.
BeerDrinker14/11/2019 07:17

Depends what apps you use. The only big thing that springs to mind is that …Depends what apps you use. The only big thing that springs to mind is that you can't get now TV on a fire stick.

I'll be using Amazon prime, Now tv and Netflix. If i can't get Now tv on Firestick then it looks like it'll be the Roku.
Thank you
I prefer the layout of the Roku as the firestick pushed it's own Prime stuff onto the layout.
For me not being able to sideload apps on the Roku was the deciding factor
With fire stick you can install cinema hd, and other movie apps what give you free movies no need for now tv...

a simple google search just now and you can side load now tv on a fire stick....
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 14th Nov
I have a roku box. It has all the things like amazon, Netflix and now tv plus others on one tiny box. Very fast and great for £30. Might be more pennies, but I’d recommend it
Roku doesn't support Dolby Vision, Firestick 4K does if that's something that's important to you
dorey6914/11/2019 09:46

I have a roku box. It has all the things like amazon, Netflix and now tv …I have a roku box. It has all the things like amazon, Netflix and now tv plus others on one tiny box. Very fast and great for £30. Might be more pennies, but I’d recommend it

Thanks I was favouring the roku i think my mind is made up
4Real201614/11/2019 10:06

Roku doesn't support Dolby Vision, Firestick 4K does if that's something …Roku doesn't support Dolby Vision, Firestick 4K does if that's something that's important to you

Thanks for the info but Dolby vision isn't something I need
I’m not a Dolby 4K experience either,
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions