Rolex

Posted 27th Nov
      Anyone aware of any jewellers having stock of new Rolex Submariners? Cheers
      Community Updates
      Ask

Groups

8 Comments
      Why not go to Rolex.com, it lists all watches and retailers?
      Not a chance unless you want to pay significantly above the RRP
      Edited by: "Simba92" 27th Nov
      You know this is HUKD right?
      A site about saving, not wasting money

Yes, I know people can spend their money on whatever they want, blah blah.
      If you want it that bad type it in google or try a few retailers websites, email the usual ones find the nearest store...
      Abdul’s mini mart at Manchester has a cracking selection
      Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell27/11/2019 13:30

You know this is HUKD right?A site about saving, not wasting money You know this is HUKD right?A site about saving, not wasting money Yes, I know people can spend their money on whatever they want, blah blah.

So if this site is about saving money, where does that leave your requests for recommendations for buying things?
      ktm66627/11/2019 14:22

So if this site is about saving money, where does that leave your requests …So if this site is about saving money, where does that leave your requests for recommendations for buying things?

My request aren't for trivial trinkets, to show off my wealth or ego.
      (I'm not suggesting the OP is doing that).

Now can anyone recommend any diamond encrusted tyre valve caps for my bike?
      Submariners are more expensive used than the price of a brand new one but 2 yrs waiting list for new
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions