Groups
    EXPIRED

Roll Cab type tool box

Can anybody help? I need a roll cab type tool box for my son who starts his apprentiship next week. Sealey, Snap On, Teng or any others really that do a proffesional type box with ball bearing runners. If anyone has any info I'd really appreciate it. I have tried E-Bay already but there is nothing in our area that he could collect before Monday.

Thanks

5 Comments

how about this
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    about the same price as a set of snap on spanners be fine to get him started

Anything ]here or ]here?
    http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/76/p2966076_l.jpg

It's not the type I was thinking of - ie the ones you pick up it closes itself but these might do as a starting point.

Whats your budget and do you need it with a selection of tools?

Try E-bay. Go For Snap On, Mac Tools.

Original Poster

We have already brought the tools that the garage told him he needs at first, he chose snap on as they have a lifetime guarantee & you know what young lads are like! (also the fact the I was paying probably helped....lol)

We are thinking of getting a top box for now as its been very short notice (was only told yesterday that he's starting on Monday) & then he can build it up slowly & add a roll cab in a few months time. E-Bay does seem to have the most choice with the most reasonable prices so we will just have to keep a lookout on there I think.

We have just found a Sealey stockist locally so will have a look there tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions