Expired

ROLL ON BOXING DAY SALE !!!

Posted 2nd Dec
Are we excited for boxing day sale?

What are you expecting to be a hit?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
If anyone actually steps into a shop on boxing day they should be made to tip the staff who work there, and have had Xmas ruined by spanners wanting to go shopping on boxing day.
9 Comments
@Magic_Man We do not "expecting".

Boxing Day bargain sales are a matter of routine.
"What are you expecting to be a hit?"

Threads moaning about post-Christmas sales.
Déjà vu

Cyber Monday & Black Friday Boxing Day OVER HYPED
What’s Cyber Monday Boxing Day deals ?
Anyone found any good bargains?
Super excited
splender02/12/2019 20:07

Déjà vuCyber Monday & Black Friday Boxing Day OVER HYPEDWhat’s Cyber Mon …Déjà vuCyber Monday & Black Friday Boxing Day OVER HYPEDWhat’s Cyber Monday Boxing Day deals ?Anyone found any good bargains?

Nopes because Which magazine has done some research and said every item is cheaper outside of every sale ever. Note survey/ sweeping statement done on 10 items of tech which will always naturally come down in price anyhow.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 2nd Dec
Personally I will be buying next year's Xmas bits and bobs in Jan / Feb sales.
Just unpacked my bargain Xmas Dec's from last year's sales.

Got my gardening bargains stored in outhouse which I got in autumn.

Every shop sale is pants and always has been. You need to wait for clearance stuff.
If anyone actually steps into a shop on boxing day they should be made to tip the staff who work there, and have had Xmas ruined by spanners wanting to go shopping on boxing day.
MonkeysUncle02/12/2019 22:41

If anyone actually steps into a shop on boxing day they should be made to …If anyone actually steps into a shop on boxing day they should be made to tip the staff who work there, and have had Xmas ruined by spanners wanting to go shopping on boxing day.

Yes!!! This!!! Thank you sir! Now can we put this to Downing Street?
MonkeysUncle02/12/2019 22:41

If anyone actually steps into a shop on boxing day they should be made to …If anyone actually steps into a shop on boxing day they should be made to tip the staff who work there, and have had Xmas ruined by spanners wanting to go shopping on boxing day.

Same could be said about people who use pubs, clubs, hospitals, police, fire service, nursing homes. Shouldn’t the staff who work those jobs get time off with there family’s... shop workers maybe do 6 hours on Boxing Day. All these jobs are unsociable hours at best and most are 24/7...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 3rd Dec
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants