Roller Blinds

Found 23rd May
I'm looking to purchase some roller blinds and would like some suggestions on sellers, and, reviews if you've purchased from there before.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskBlinds
10 Comments
Don't buy and cut to fit. Buy made to measure in correct size
Edited by: "wayners" 23rd May
Hi there! We used Blinds2go , very informative on how to measure correctly I.E Recess or Not. And there very good!
tyneblinds.com/

Used them loads of times, originally bought vertical blinds for myself then once people seen them and heard the price I ended up ordering and fitting verticals & rollers for 5 family members.

They have an eBay store too if you'd prefer to use that.
Edited by: "bp2411" 23rd May
cheers
bp241143 m ago

tyneblinds.com/Used them loads of times, originally bought vertical blinds …tyneblinds.com/Used them loads of times, originally bought vertical blinds for myself then once people seen them and heard the price I ended up ordering and fitting verticals & rollers for 5 family members.They have an eBay store too if you'd prefer to use that.

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion... Did you order made to measure blinds?
cbt12 m ago

Hi Thanks for the suggestion... Did you order made to measure blinds?

Yeah, 5 verticals & 2 rollers for my house and then verticals for everyone else. They do free fabric samples too.
I'd only look for sellers who've been poked in the eye.
That way you know they're true Venetians.

Try terrys fabrics they do all sorts of blinds and they do made to measure but I personally think they’re hard to self assemble
Just replaced my bathroom roller blinds with ones from Dunelm mill, I was fortunate that they were an exact fit width wise so no cutting down, but I was impressed with the choice there and a good price too. I dismantle my old ones and rebuild with the new blinds so I don't have to change the fixings that are built into the tile work .
I grabbed some from amazon, at the time they were cheaper than anywhere else for black out roller blinds. I agree don’t cut them yourself - unless you’re an expert, they won’t look right. Some sellers on amazon will cut the blind before dispatch, or just get a larger blind and hand it above the window recess so there is no cutting involved.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants