Expired

rollercoaster tycoon 2 deluxe edition? pc game

11 replies
Found 20th Jan 2008
anyone know a site where i can pick this up cheap, found it on the game site for £4.99 but it's out of stock

11 Comments

Done a quick search and it looks to me like you can get it cheap and out of stock or pay more and actually get the game!
Only place I can see is Amazon for £9.99.
To me that's a great price seeing as I paid £70 for the game and add ons.

I will try a few more places but no luck so far.

Original Poster

andreahh24;1481228

Done a quick search and it looks to me like you can get it cheap and out … Done a quick search and it looks to me like you can get it cheap and out of stock or pay more and actually get the game!Only place I can see is Amazon for £9.99. To me that's a great price seeing as I paid £70 for the game and add ons.I will try a few more places but no luck so far.

cheers, yeah i might wait to see if it comes back in stock at game in the next week or so, if not i'll get it from amazon

try flea bay or the 'underground' sites

Original Poster

potnoodle;1481541

try flea bay or the 'underground' sites

I've tried ebay.

"underground sites"?? :?

Original Poster

Still looking for this, anyone got one they want to sell?

Banned

underground= download it for free

Original Poster

Genious_Gamer360;1495314

underground= download it for free

where?

I'm sure we got a rollercoaster PC game around here but I'm not sure what title it is,if you give me a couple days as I've been trying have a sort out around in here since last Friday.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1495382

I'm sure we got a rollercoaster PC game around here but I'm not sure what … I'm sure we got a rollercoaster PC game around here but I'm not sure what title it is,if you give me a couple days as I've been trying have a sort out around in here since last Friday.

ok cheers

souljacker;1495393

ok cheers

Sorry we not got what you looking for,we have a Rollercoaster 3 Soaked! which is an expansion pack.

cex.co.uk/pro…978

You can buy it from Cex for £3,its free delivery on everything,or if you look at the side you can see if there a Cex near you and you cna see stock levels for each shop.
Or eBay,I've looked and you can pick it up for 99p and postage loads them on.Infact there 1 ending in 5hrs and its on 25p at moment plus postage.

Original Poster

cheers for that, i've got rollercoaster tycoon 3, don't like that though casue they changed the game totally.

It's actually the deluxe editon of rollercoaster tycoon 2 which has 2 expansion packs with it i'm looking for

Thanks for the info though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323
    2. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first22
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313891

See more discussions