Expired

Rollover Buttons Flash?!

Found 6th Sep 2010
Hi
I am so frustated being trying for ages to find a tutorial on this I can understand as I have hardly any macromedia know how. Basically i need to design 5-6 rollover buttons not really bothered on the rollover effect but I was wondering if some kind soul could explain to me how to create a rollover, I 've created the buttons I want but thats all so far really. Any advice/help would be great
Thank you x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?!

What program are you using to create them? and what do you want to use them for?

Original Poster

dh058977

What program are you using to create them? and what do you want to use … What program are you using to create them? and what do you want to use them for?

Oops........ I completely forgot to add this I need them for a homepage that I've created in dreamweaver and I'm using Macromedia Fireworks Fx 2004 to create the buttons?

Basically you just need two copies of the images and change the colour etc once you have layered them. Try this tutorial - smartwebby.com/web…asp and PM me if you have any issues.

Using this method you create static buttons in fireworks and then work with them directly in DW
Edited by: "dh058977" 6th Sep 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text