Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Rolson 15m Hose & Spray Nozzle Set - Lime - £6.99 Instore @ B&M

Posted 22nd May
Important. This deal is not a guarantee there will be any stock in the store, so please don’t make a trip you wouldn’t have made otherwise just for this item, especially as it is a ‘luxury grocery’ rather than something essential - we should all limit our time out of our houses to help slow the spread. Please shop responsibly.

Bought this set today from B&M and does the job at a decent price. Hopefully your local store has them.

They also had the 30m set at £12.99

Comes in a lime or blue colour, depending on the stock they have in.

bmstores.co.uk/pro…981
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Good value some places want ridiculous prices for a garden hose!
Ukguy10122/05/2020 21:09

Good value some places want ridiculous prices for a garden hose! Good value some places want ridiculous prices for a garden hose!

Ukguy10122/05/2020 21:09

Good value some places want ridiculous prices for a garden hose! Good value some places want ridiculous prices for a garden hose!

I know! I saw one that looked good but was a lot more money for what it was, then I saw this! I just needed something that works and it’s fine
widdlenug22/05/2020 21:11

I know! I saw one that looked good but was a lot more money for what it …I know! I saw one that looked good but was a lot more money for what it was, then I saw this! I just needed something that works and it’s fine

Yep does the job that's all that matters for me! I was in Tescos today they wanted £18.50 for one of those simple orange garden extension leads, nothing special about it at all!👎👎👎👎👎👎
You need a reel for these. Pain in the bum otherwise. Good cheap hose but pretty thin and kinks easy.
Nice length for the money.
Paid £20 last week for this hose but the version with a reel from B&M
£13 for 30m !!! I bought a hozelock 50m for £35 from Argos as everywhere was out of stock for 25m+. I should have measured as up I only needed 30m

Realise I need a reel now and will probs cut 15-20m of excess off hah. Argos return will be difficult.
Poor quality the attachment won't even stay on the pressure washer just unclips itself, bought hoselock instead, get what you pay for
Amiryth23/05/2020 09:23

Poor quality the attachment won't even stay on the pressure washer just …Poor quality the attachment won't even stay on the pressure washer just unclips itself, bought hoselock instead, get what you pay for

Yes this is obviously not a top range hose set, but I used this yesterday with my pressure washer fine... and if it doesn’t work you could take it back. For people that want to water plants in the garden, or use it with a pressure washer this is fine. It’s a hose set. Not everyone has loads to spend on branded hoses.
Edited by: "widdlenug" 23rd May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions