Romantic day out suggestions...

Any ideas anyone? Been together for 2 years on the 23rd, so wanted to do something special. Have about £75-100 to spend.

Have pondered with London, but I don't know it to well, and can imagine spending ages walking around, not really knowing where to go...so I'm in need of some help :thumbsup:

6 Comments

If you thinking of London,then perhaps you could on London Eye they also have a cruise too,Last Minute have 25% off prices,not sure if anywhere else got a deal on for less but just a suggestion.

lastminute.com/lmn…ule

London Aquarium right near the London Eye so if you like that sort of thing you could do that too, you could do a lot in that area really and its within your budget.

you can normally get some great meal/theatre ticket deals for London if u decide to go. londontown.com/daysoutguide.co.uk/ and lastminute are good websites.

where do you live?

Original Poster

From Cambridge, theatre idea is great, however have recently been. Websites seem good, will have a look in a sec.

Also considered Bath - but its quite far away...

Don't go to Bath! I live there! You'll be bored and would have wished you didn't bother!

I have done the London Eye and River Cruise and it was very good. I would recommend that!

Original Poster

OK cheers, was looking at that. Also seen the "comedy and meal" section on the last minute page - big night out comedy club and dinner and sway - anyone been to either?

T8RSP

Don't go to Bath! I live there! You'll be bored and would have wished you … Don't go to Bath! I live there! You'll be bored and would have wished you didn't bother!I have done the London Eye and River Cruise and it was very good. I would recommend that!

Whats wrong with bath:giggle:
I went recently and its totally changed in the centre what are they going to replace the shopping centre and coach station with?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Biscuit addiction1435
    2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband89
    3. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"22
    4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1327

See more discussions