Groups

''Romantic Film Moments'' - Your experiences!

Well saturday night started off at a mates house getting pretty drunk before we hit the town. Got into town and the usual happened, but then in the main nightclub I walked straight in and past the dancefloor and straight away noticed a girl wearing like a pink flowerery top, went to get a drink at the bar and then stood at the balcony watching this girl on the dancefloor, we made eye contact a few times and then after about 10 minutes it was literally eye-to-eye for about 5 minutes and she must have known one of my friends, so she came over to greet him with a kiss on the cheek, then she came to me and asked me if I wanted a kiss, so I went to kiss her on the cheek and she turned her head and planted one full on!!

After that, I was like, dammit I want more, so I went onto the dancefloor and she literally dragged me to a corner and we just chatted and kissed. Then her mates wanted her to go back with them so I called it a night and went home....stupid me though, when I was inputting her number into my phone I must have hit another number because the number contains 12 numbers instead of 11. So I searched for her on Facebook, which was a marathon in itself because I only had her first name to go off, but were now talking.

Anyone else had an experience like its straight out of a movie?

25 Comments

Banned

I've had similar nights where someone stares at you, so you get a friend to say they're leaving and then give them the wrong phone number and don't tell them your last name.

Hmmm... I remember youth club discos too :-D lol

Banned

me and my partner met in the same place where both our parents met each other, fate or what!

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5246165

I've had similar nights where someone stares at you, so you get a friend … I've had similar nights where someone stares at you, so you get a friend to say they're leaving and then give them the wrong phone number and don't tell them your last name.

Yeah but....shes just messaged me saying shes happy I got in contact with her again.

Original Poster

student_mummy;5246210

me and my partner met in the same place where both our parents met each … me and my partner met in the same place where both our parents met each other, fate or what!

Wow. So your parents and your partners parents already knew each other before you got together?

Saves on the meet+greets later on I suppose

student_mummy;5246210

me and my partner met in the same place where both our parents met each … me and my partner met in the same place where both our parents met each other, fate or what!

I think you guys might be related........ :-D

Original Poster

Toybhoy;5246304

I think you guys might be related........ :-D

:whistling:

(+1 come to think of it)

Banned

student_mummy;5246210

Was it a cult?

Original Poster

Celticsun;5246208

Hmmm... I remember youth club discos too :-D lol

Hmmm yeahhhhh, I never went to any youth clubs, just a place for chavs to hang out and take drugs - no thanks lol.

Meadsy4742;5246324

Hmmm yeahhhhh, I never went to any youth clubs, just a place for chavs to … Hmmm yeahhhhh, I never went to any youth clubs, just a place for chavs to hang out and take drugs - no thanks lol.

LOL No such thing as Chavs when I went to Youth clubs

student_mummy;5246210

say hello to ur brother

I met my Finace at a nightclub, He was also with a guy we both knew, I fancied him like hell and though go for it, so I pinned him (Kissed him lol) and we've been together for over seven years!! :thumbsup:

angelwithdirtyw;5246377

I met my Finace at a nightclub, He was also with a guy we both knew, I … I met my Finace at a nightclub, He was also with a guy we both knew, I fancied him like hell and though go for it, so I pinned him (Kissed him lol) and we've been together for over seven years!! :thumbsup:

http://www.follow-me-now.de/assets/images/Misery-1.jpg

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;5246377

I met my Finace at a nightclub, He was also with a guy we both knew, I … I met my Finace at a nightclub, He was also with a guy we both knew, I fancied him like hell and though go for it, so I pinned him (Kissed him lol) and we've been together for over seven years!! :thumbsup:

Woooo...I hope this is the start of something special then :roll:

Original Poster

magicbeans;5246446

''Don't you know, my MISERY loves company-y-y-y''

Ace film. I was actually thinking about this film the other day....freaky woman!

very freaky story!!

Celticsun;5246355

LOL No such thing as Chavs when I went to Youth clubs

Thats because everyone was a Chav and nobody knew any different...the days when everyone loved their Nike tracksuit and Gold Hoop earrings, drinking their White lightning... now a few ppl have branched away from this.......

.....and the Chavs remain.

mr.potato_head;5247240

Thats because everyone was a Chav and nobody knew any different...the … Thats because everyone was a Chav and nobody knew any different...the days when everyone loved their Nike tracksuit and Gold Hoop earrings, drinking their White lightning... now a few ppl have branched away from this............and the Chavs remain.

Seem to remember them being called 'Townies' :-D

Aww lovely story Meadsey :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;5248020

Aww lovely story Meadsey :thumbsup:

Thanks

And this was in Ignite lol (I actually had no problem getting in this time....tch!)

Meadsy4742;5248173

Thanks :)And this was in Ignite lol (I actually had no problem getting … Thanks :)And this was in Ignite lol (I actually had no problem getting in this time....tch!)

Ahhh you see it was meant to be :thumbsup:

I will be there next weekend with my friends

Original Poster

fireheaven;5248258

Ahhh you see it was meant to be :thumbsup:I will be there next weekend … Ahhh you see it was meant to be :thumbsup:I will be there next weekend with my friends

Cool, I'm out in Clitheroe on friday night so Saturday I'm planning on bed all day with a hangover

Banned

Meadsy4742;5246256

Wow. So your parents and your partners parents already knew each other … Wow. So your parents and your partners parents already knew each other before you got together?Saves on the meet+greets later on I suppose

No lol :p, my mum and dad met in the same club 19 years before us, and his parents met each other there 20 odd years ago lol. Both sets of parents are still married which is quite an accomplishment these days! :thumbsup:

Banned

magicbeans;5246371

say hello to ur brother

haha! hilarious!

Yes I have had that also but after staring at me for so long the men in white coats came to get her.....bless!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161393
      2. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1124
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1323

See more discussions