Romantic weekend away that won't break the bank?

20 replies
Found 8th Mar 2011
Ok, so this is my second time on HotUKDeals and I've come for a bit of help! My boyfriend is an avid user on this site so I've looked at it rather a few times!

Does anybody know where it'd be cheap to stay (hotel) near to a fun attraction (Theme Park / National Park Etc..) and within a reasonable distance to either Stoke or Manchester, i.e. not London or Scotland!

Any ideas welcome and thank you in advance!

20 Comments

blackpool any good on last minute.com they have some deals with the big blue hotel seems nice enough im thinking baout booking it x

Aldi

Near to Stoke? Erm, why? oO

Romantic weekend near Stoke?

Good luck!

Why not stay at home and have a smoochy weekend - buy in some nice food, fizz, rose petals on bed, etc

Keep a look out on Groupon for a hotel deal, I have seen some bargains on there for hotels and weekends away.

Keep your eye on Groupon and KGBdeals. Both regularly have bargain breaks.

Ahaa SS! Great minds and stuff

If its Alton Towers your after then there are loads of options.If its budget hotel theres the Holiday Inn Newcastle (rooms are nice has everything you need,swimming pool,jacuzzi,buffet breakfast etc) around £35 a night on booking.com.Its about half hour from Alton Towers.All hotels say short drive but if you've not been its out in the sticks! If you stayed at this Hotel you have the town centre (HANLEY) for shopping etc,festival park for cinema,nice pub china gardens for meal (well carvery!) on one day theme park the next.
Alton Towers Hotel does some cheap deals or there are the logcabins very near to AT around £90 with jacuzzi.Note this is in Alton (nothing around apart from AT!!)
direct4it.com/log/ OR SEARCH The Raddle.

Any more info just ask! xx

I had a horrible feeling that you happened to be my girlfriend then...

I too live in Stoke and am in a very similar situation - am being whisked away next weekend apparantly for a romantic weekend

Around here there's Alton towers and trentham gardens - if transports ok there's a premier inn at trentham gardens which is quite nice

So Tom explain what you'd love to do! Just incase lol

Banned

parsip what are you doing in that pic,lol.

DeVere hotels are always v good and theres one in Crewe or Chesher so quite near Alton Towers they usually do RO for about £30 per room

parisp

So Tom explain what you'd love to do! Just incase lol

TheSnowman

parsip what are you doing in that pic,lol.

She is sucking an.......................ear!

If you want Alton Towers then look for b&b's in the area. Cheap accommodation, & you'll be spending most of the day in the park anyway.

Banned

Go camping when the weather is better.

There are some nice sites in derbyshire.
Edited by: "DLM" 9th Mar 2011

cheap flight to rome and cheap hotel

Original Poster

cannyscot

Romantic weekend near Stoke?Good luck!Why not stay at home and have a … Romantic weekend near Stoke?Good luck!Why not stay at home and have a smoochy weekend - buy in some nice food, fizz, rose petals on bed, etc

Haha!! Yeah I know! He goes to Uni near there but I live in Manchester so reasonably close to either, i.e. not a major drive away would be great.

Original Poster

parisp

If its Alton Towers your after then there are loads of options.If its … If its Alton Towers your after then there are loads of options.If its budget hotel theres the Holiday Inn Newcastle (rooms are nice has everything you need,swimming pool,jacuzzi,buffet breakfast etc) around £35 a night on booking.com.Its about half hour from Alton Towers.All hotels say short drive but if you've not been its out in the sticks! If you stayed at this Hotel you have the town centre (HANLEY) for shopping etc,festival park for cinema,nice pub china gardens for meal (well carvery!) on one day theme park the next.Alton Towers Hotel does some cheap deals or there are the logcabins very near to AT around £90 with jacuzzi.Note this is in Alton (nothing around apart from AT!!)[url=http://www.direct4it.com/log/]http://www.direct4it.com/log/[/url] OR SEARCH The Raddle.Any more info just ask! xx

Thank you Good idea

Is there a hotel actually at Alton Towers?

How about Glamping

Linky

Re: Hotel at Alton Towers

YES! There's a really good hotel at alton towers and it's cheap(ish!) - last minute usually have lots of deals available
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11
    4. Add one, leave one game54315389

See more discussions