Found 7th Mar 2010
Our 2 year anniversary is coming up and i'd like to take my girlfriend on a romantic weekend somewhere. Either a cabin (pref with hot tub etc) or a fancy hotel somewhere (pref with plenty of shops/entertainment nearby) but I just can't decide where to go

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

It has to be available on the 26th March and i've already checked center parks, lastminute.com

18 Comments

Banned

Margate

if after that she is still with you, she really does love you

wont that be romantic?

Lmao on Friday me n my fella had been together 2 years also we wAtched alice in wonderland with his sisters n his mum x

huddersfield

ChipSticks;8041678

huddersfield

Are you taking the piss?

Theres a place just north of York that has cabins with hot tubs, and obviously York for shopping and entertainment. Cant remember its name though!

Goonieman;8042029

Theres a place just north of York that has cabins with hot tubs, and … Theres a place just north of York that has cabins with hot tubs, and obviously York for shopping and entertainment. Cant remember its name though!

Huddersfield

transit;8042057

Huddersfield

Thats south.
Think it was this one
cottages.co.uk/cli…151

new york

rome.

Goonieman;8042083

Thats south.Think it was this … Thats south.Think it was this onehttp://www.cottages.co.uk/click.php?agency=151

...and west!

nice (but pricey!) :thumbsup:
The National Trust do cottages as well.

I wonder where the OP lives??

Paris!

Original Poster

chesso;8042207

...and west!nice (but pricey!) :thumbsup:The National Trust do cottages … ...and west!nice (but pricey!) :thumbsup:The National Trust do cottages as well. I wonder where the OP lives??

I live in Oadby, Leicester.

I'm willing to travel anywhere in England as long as it's worth the trip :P

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions, i've given rep to everyone that helped

rwm24;8042261

I live in Oadby, Leicester.I'm willing to travel anywhere in England as … I live in Oadby, Leicester.I'm willing to travel anywhere in England as long as it's worth the trip :P

theres some gorgeous countryside just west you you mate, head towards oakham,.. was driving through 'kings norton' the other day and literally had to slow down to say "f**k this is beautiful.."
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50448
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions