Groups

Rome

As always, I need help organising my life.

Looking to go to Rome next week and I'm trying to find a hotel and I can't decide or work out which area is best to stay in. We want to stay close to all the good stuff to look at and do...someone help please?!

17 Comments

Original Poster

Dear all, thanks for all your helpful replies. We are now going somewhere else. Disregard.

You're welcome.

Well if you change your mind I know a great little hotel in Rome.

You're welcome.

Original Poster

Shellywelly

Well if you change your mind I know a great little hotel in Rome.

What is it?

angelfairee

Dear all, thanks for all your helpful replies. We are now going somewhere … Dear all, thanks for all your helpful replies. We are now going somewhere else. Disregard.

Where you now going ?

Original Poster

darren9030

Where you now going ?

We're not going anywhere. I've had a strop.

Re di roma link Its right on the metro link. Rome is very spread out, so basically you need a hotel on the metro. Have a look at reviews on trip advisor trip advisor We found the hotel fantastic and the metro easy to use.

Banned

I went to rome this time last year.

was awesome, even met the pope!

bykergrove

I went to rome this time last year.was awesome, even met the pope!

Did he touch you in ways only a man of that caliber could?

Banned

numptyj

Did he touch you in ways only a man of that caliber could?

it was a holy experience...

NO DUDE JUST NO

loool

Banned

The day I met the pope...

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/28/d731de53-2678-4e36-bb88-81057a7cea55.jpg

Original Poster

Okay I'm going to Rome.

Banned

go to capuchin crypt. freakiest place ive ever been

Public transport in Rome is excellent and cheap; you can use the bus, metro and trams. To a certain extent it doesn't matter too much which monuments you stay near as it is very easy to get around, including on foot which means you get to have a look at the surroundings....

Are there any things in particular you want to see?
    Edited by: "studentessa" 28th Oct 2010

Original Poster

studentessa

Public transport in Rome is excellent and cheap; you can use the bus, … Public transport in Rome is excellent and cheap; you can use the bus, metro and trams. To a certain extent it doesn't matter too much which monuments you stay near as it is very easy to get around, including on foot which means you get to have a look at the surroundings....Are there any things in particular you want to see?

Nothing specific. Just wanted to leave the country. Thanks for the info!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2060
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?813
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764425
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846244

See more discussions