Groups
    EXPIRED

rome hotel

going to rome from sunday to friday (13-18 feb) - i got cheap flights on ryanair btw. i am looking for a cheap hotel in the centre. any reccomendatios please. I mean CHEAP!!!!!
    cheers
    toon

3 Comments

Can you give more details? It's hard to know what to look for when all you want is "cheap" I mean you could always cardboard box it...

What kind of price are you thinking of? Do you want to stay in a hostel? How many people? What kind of quality do you need?

Original Poster

there is only me. 1 adult male 42, i am happy to be in a hostel, b&b pref in the area near the main railway station. tried to get summat the other day but you need visa or mastercard to book online and i only have switch, don't use credit cards. That's about the bones of it anyway. Just after a bed really. I have done cardboard in my university days but rome in feb is not san tropez in August!!!
    cheers
    toon

I would have suggested checking out my Priceline tutorial at the top of the Hot Deals forum but that is probably more hotel than you need

A good source of budget/hostel travelling information is the Thorn Tree forum( Link) on the Lonely Planet website as it's information from the mouths of backpackers/cheap travellers. I did a quick search and here's some links to get you started for cheap accomodation in Rome:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Hope that helps!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33