ronaldino for city

Banned
    your avin a laugh

april fools gone

26 Comments

no way!

Original Poster Banned

change

let them have him he sucks anyway way over rated.

Original Poster Banned

still funny and good night cant wait for the 1mancity fan to reply lol

How does he suck? hes an excellent player.

HU5TLER;1852511

He'd be excellent if UTD got him though, right?:thinking:

Banned

but thanks for the 6 points this season... :whistling:

dog_cop;1852550

but thanks for the 6 points this season... :whistling:

:giggle:

ain't see you around in a while dc, where you been?

Banned

loads of work and tend to keep a low profile really the site is usefull but lost its appeal from how it used to be plus I frequent another site quite a lot but thanks for asking :thumbsup:

dog_cop;1852581

loads of work and tend to keep a low profile really the site is usefull … loads of work and tend to keep a low profile really the site is usefull but lost its appeal from how it used to be plus I frequent another site quite a lot but thanks for asking :thumbsup:

mhm, it's losing it's appeal alright.

Banned

and on that note back to being the invisible man :whistling:

HU5TLER;1852511

not bad that did not take long for someone to bite, ok nn all

Banned

Daytrader;1852753

not bad that did not take long for someone to bite, ok nn all

How was that a bite?

I'm more surpised no one has bitten on the post regarding the 6 points City won. I think Man You could do with them now! (So that maybe the reason for the silence?)

With Pina the fixer there, looks like he'll end up at Chelsea

Ronaldino might be signing for City...
    but Ronaldinho won't

He has also been linked with Liverpool which is more believable.

Exactly tomm hahaha

guv;1852836

How was that a bite?I'm more surpised no one has bitten on the post … How was that a bite?I'm more surpised no one has bitten on the post regarding the 6 points City won. I think Man You could do with them now! (So that maybe the reason for the silence?)

i said he sucked and he does, and he replied "How does he suck? hes an excellent player," thats a bite in my book ok.

Banned

Daytrader;1854391

i said he sucked and he does, and he replied "How does he suck? hes an … i said he sucked and he does, and he replied "How does he suck? hes an excellent player," thats a bite in my book ok.

Hardly. He was merely correcting your stupid comment.

How many do you know that think Ronaldinho is a bad player? Do yourself a favour and take a trip to spec savers.

guv;1854496

Hardly. He was merely correcting your stupid comment.How many do you know … Hardly. He was merely correcting your stupid comment.How many do you know that think Ronaldinho is a bad player? Do yourself a favour and take a trip to spec savers.

hehe guv now you have bit, ok i leave it now :thumbsup: i just hate footy thats all, i just cant help takeing the mick out of people that like watching grown men run around a field with short trousers on thinking there some sort of gods.

Banned

Daytrader;1854510

hehe guv now you have bit, ok i leave it now :thumbsup: i just hate footy … hehe guv now you have bit, ok i leave it now :thumbsup: i just hate footy thats all, i just cant help takeing the mick out of people that like watching grown men run around a field with short trousers on thinking there some sort of gods.

You have a strange viewpoint if that's biting.

As for the last comment, your ignorance is excused, but if you think you have "taken the mick", you've lost the plot.

BTW, I like a bit of fun also. Did you do English grammar and spelling when you went to school?

Nah, forget that, sorry, you are just too easy a target.

funny how things change you all hated him only a year or to back, at least im consistent.

Banned

Daytrader;1854706

funny how things change you all hated him only a year or to back, at … funny how things change you all hated him only a year or to back, at least im consistent.

We all hated who? Are you really that stupid?

guv;1855953

We all hated who? Are you really that stupid?

told you i hate football and not watch it i, got Ronaldino mixed up with that other footy player Ronaldo, sure that will give you a laugh.

Banned

Daytrader;1856055

told you i hate football and not watch it i, got Ronaldino mixed up with … told you i hate football and not watch it i, got Ronaldino mixed up with that other footy player Ronaldo, sure that will give you a laugh.

Who is Rinaldino? You really are mixed up aren't you.

guv;1856677

Who is Rinaldino? You really are mixed up aren't you.

? i spelt it right, let it go now m8 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions