Found 9th Apr 2008
Is it just me or does Ronan Keating look odd? (BBC1 Now)
If you squint at him, he looks like a cross between catweazle and worzel gummidge.
I reckon he should sue his plastic surgeon.
He has got a face like a smacked ass

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

rofl thanks for cheering my day up

I'd say his face resembles a split welly!!!

Oh, thats actually quite nasty - sorry Ronan Keating! (Or Roland Keyring as my youngest used to call him!!) :giggle:

i had to run to the kitchen to have a quick look, nah i think he looks ok to me, id get rid of the beard tho it adds years, Oh i love the accent im dribbeling now....lol

Original Poster

bubbles70;1863443

i had to run to the kitchen to have a quick look, nah i think he looks ok … i had to run to the kitchen to have a quick look, nah i think he looks ok to me, id get rid of the beard tho it adds years, Oh i love the accent im dribbeling now....lol

Do you dribble when you see the elephant man too?:p

Not my type, so I've always thought that he had a face like a bag of spanners .... a face like a smacked ass is quite an improvement I must say.
Joan Rivers move over ...
How sad!

Nah he dont sound nice the elephant man

[email protected]

he looks like hes lost some weight, well since i sae him last. hes just a weirdy beardy

bertv6;1863575

he used to be good looking..or so I thought when I was a young teenage … he used to be good looking..or so I thought when I was a young teenage girl and not an old 27 year old mum.now..well.. he's got a face like a melted welly. maybe its the beard.....I always think he comes across as if he wouldnt be a very nice person...ddont know why though.

I told you in #3 post - not a melted welly, a split welly ..............get it right!!!!

masterruckus;1863645

[email protected] looks like hes lost some weight, well since i sae him … [email protected] looks like hes lost some weight, well since i sae him last. hes just a weirdy beardy

You mean he's a beardo!!!!!:w00t:

face like a bag of spanners

Or a face like a bag of smashed crabs...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247612
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769363
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3770
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)71566

See more discussions