Groups

rondinella shoes soles cracking

Bought some girls rondinella shoes off ebay seller has 100% and loads of feedback but my daughter wore them for the fist timetoday and the soles have started to crack just wondered if anyone else has had this problem with rondinella shoes before and what should i do

3 Comments

Original Poster

how do i do that? do i need to email the seller

send them a messag evia ebay and explain and say your not happy and would like to send them back for a refund, if they say no then maybe open a dispute with paypal or ebay and explain whats happened.

I recently bought a pair of Rondinella shoes for my little boy and after only four days the sole at the front and back were wearing away - these are beautiful looking shoes but not for any kind of outdoor play as the rubber is as durable as that on the end of a pencil. Unfortunately I did not get a refund as the shop owner considered there not to be a fault with the product!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767418
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions