Groups

.Roo files

Banned
    Hey, just downloaded a video and the files have come out as a .roo file or something? and theres about 30 little files instead of 1 big 1, how do i play this and how do i group them together??

Cheers

20 Comments

doubt it's roo, it'll be r00 - they're rar files. get winrar

Original Poster Banned

i already have winrar installed, but nothing happens when i try extract them.

look for the one .rar and open in winrar.
    if there isnt a .rar, open the .r00 as it will be the first in the sequence

seanbwfc;4006386

i already have winrar installed, but nothing happens when i try extract … i already have winrar installed, but nothing happens when i try extract them.

Extact the folder first, then open the folder and extract the files, then WinRar will open and abi file should be there and extract that!! Hope that makes sense?

Original Poster Banned

i have about 50 winrar folders and when i try to extract them it keeps coming up with a error saying next volume is required? stupid thing!

Pmsl Roo Files
    Install Win Rar Then Right Click On A Roo File Ans Select From The Dropdown List Extract Here And It Will Do The Lot And Connect Them Together Into 1 Movie File

Original Poster Banned

yeah i tried that and nothing works the stupid thing, gonna have to download it again and start from scratch. all these errors keep coming up

yes sounds like somethings missing, re download wasnt via newsgroups was it?

quickpar

.roo

classic

Original Poster Banned

lol why is .roo so funny? :s

seanbwfc;4007395

lol why is .roo so funny? :s

COS ITS R ZERO ZERO NOT ROO

open winrar
    go to options
    settings
    integration

then add in the user defined bit;

.r00 .r01 .r02 .r03

it can be tiresome to continue for all the 70 odd you may have but once you have done .r00 click ok and close winrar the try to right click the file now showing as a winrar file then extract as it may just do the rest anyway, if not, you really have to just add them all.

Banned

Downloaded a video you say?
    http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/pirate.gif

raptorcigs;4006527

Pmsl Roo Files

+1 :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Downloaded a video you say?

You got nothing better to do then follow me around in threads?? Why don't you try get laid you freak

DudeyGeeza;4007862

open winrargo to optionssettingsintegrationthen add in the user defined … open winrargo to optionssettingsintegrationthen add in the user defined bit;.r00 .r01 .r02 .r03it can be tiresome to continue for all the 70 odd you may have but once you have done .r00 click ok and close winrar the try to right click the file now showing as a winrar file then extract as it may just do the rest anyway, if not, you really have to just add them all.

^^^:thumbsup:

Banned

You need ]this or something similar. Plenty of free downloads out there for the purpose.

guv;4016133

You need ]this or something similar. Plenty of free downloads out there … You need ]this or something similar. Plenty of free downloads out there for the purpose.

Not for a roo you won't :lol:

If it said .part1 .part2 etc then maybe.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5042509
      3. word association Game72944199
      4. GCSE Results day911

See more discussions