Groups
    EXPIRED

Roofing Tiles for My tortoise to eat off !!

This is probably long shot but has anyone got a couple of Flat roofing tiles that I could have....will happily collect.
    I use these for my tortoise to eat off as the rough surface keeps their beaks nice and trim

6 Comments

Do you get on with your neighbours?!! :whistling:

If you don't get anything from here look out in skips... or ask a local roofer if he has a spare?!

you can pick up rough slate tiles in b an q pretty cheap (think they are £4 cant rember age is getting the better of me :lol: )

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;4181547

you can pick up rough slate tiles in b an q pretty cheap (think they … you can pick up rough slate tiles in b an q pretty cheap (think they are £4 cant rember age is getting the better of me :lol: )

will bare this in mind..many thanks for the heads up!!

You could try calling this firm (free phone):

tbdmorris.com/rec…=uk

It's worth a shot, as they may be able to give you a lead to a local supply for now and the future.

If nothing else it should be an interesting conversation. :roll:

Original Poster

palspal;4181944

You could try calling this firm (free … You could try calling this firm (free phone):http://www.tbdmorris.com/reclaimation.php?a=ukIt's worth a shot, as they may be able to give you a lead to a local supply for now and the future. If nothing else it should be an interesting conversation. :roll:

lol yep!!!!!
    :w00t:

Anyone know where I can buy a tortoise at a reasonable price?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds55
      2. Jury service1519
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother56
      4. Ideas to decorate bedroom24

See more discussions