Groups

Rookie Initiation ideas please....

got basketball rookie initiation tomorrow night, weve got a few things planned but any ideas would be appreciated

thanks

26 Comments

get them to perform acts of a certain nature

Supermod

black gerbil1;6436140

Glad that cleared the thread up for Micoo. May as well expire now...:?

Supermod

Make them put their sock over the top of a pint and get them to stand on a chair and drink it. They then have to put their sock back on.

super atomic flying wedgies :w00t:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6436140

no thanks :lol:

im taking someones eyebrow and weve got drinking games lined up, loser has to have their initials shaved into their legs

part frm tht we are a bit stuck

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6436167

super atomic flying wedgies :w00t:

tell me more ....... :lol:

micoo;6436168

no thanks :lol:im taking someones eyebrow and weve got drinking games … no thanks :lol:im taking someones eyebrow and weve got drinking games lined up, loser has to have their initials shaved into their legspart frm tht we are a bit stuck

are you 12?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6436176

are you 12?

are you the stupidest person alive???

black gerbil1;6436176

are you 12?

He isn't, but you are.

Supermod

t0mm;6436188

He isn't, but you are.

Apologies, off topic..did you send your phone off...?

magicjay1986;6436203

Apologies, off topic..did you send your phone off...?

yeah I got it picked up today (is going to apple) hopefully i'll have a phone by friday.. but doubt it...

Supermod

t0mm;6436228

yeah I got it picked up today (is going to apple) hopefully i'll have a … yeah I got it picked up today (is going to apple) hopefully i'll have a phone by friday.. but doubt it...

Ah. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you. Its a nuisance!

magicjay1986;6436234

Ah. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you. Its a nuisance!

I just have a feeling they'll say the water sensors have been tripped(just my luck) if they did i'd get on to the bank anyway (it's never been near water except for on the screen haha)

micoo;6436175

tell me more ....... :lol:

]atomic wedgie

A wedgie where the band of the underwear is placed over the head is an atomic wedgie. :w00t:

A wedgie where the victim is wedgied and then spun around is a flying wedgie :w00t:

combo = flying atomic wedgie :thumbsup::-D

HTH

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6436288

]atomic wedgieA wedgie where the band of the underwear is placed over the … ]atomic wedgieA wedgie where the band of the underwear is placed over the head is an atomic wedgie. A wedgie where the victim is wedgied and then spun around is a flying wedgie :w00t:combo = flying atomic wedgie :thumbsup:HTH

cheers :lol: we may try it, i suggested tht we line them up and let the 6 ft7 250 pound guy hook them all once, those left standing are on the team :lol: apparently we cant really do that though :lol:

micoo;6436298

cheers :lol: we may try it, i suggested tht we line them up and let the 6 … cheers :lol: we may try it, i suggested tht we line them up and let the 6 ft7 250 pound guy hook them all once, those left standing are on the team :lol: apparently we cant really do that though :lol:

that would be a little harsh mate! :-D

sounds lame so far, my idea was the best

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6436310

that would be a little harsh mate! :-D

just a tad, as long as they all end up completely ****ed then its all good :lol:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6436321

sounds lame so far, my idea was the best

ok you go give some big guys sexual favours if thts what floats your boat, have a great time

HTH

micoo;6436328

ok you go give some big guys sexual favours if thts what floats your … ok you go give some big guys sexual favours if thts what floats your boat, have a great timeHTH

did I suggest that?

brb saving peoples legs because were a cool gang

wut?

you need to own these guys, spit on them, tell them to eat mud, get them to buy you meat/beer, man up son

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6436345

did I suggest that? brb saving peoples legs because were a cool gangwut? … did I suggest that? brb saving peoples legs because were a cool gangwut? you need to own these guys, spit on them, tell them to eat mud, get them to buy you meat/beer, man up son

who said anything bout a gang? were geting them all ****ed for a laugh u ****, shaving their initials inot their legs is optional , the can have tht or drink 8 shots

why would we spit on them and get them to eat mud etc. they are our mates :?

u sir are an idiot

HTH

black gerbil1;6436345

did I suggest that? brb saving peoples legs because were a cool gangwut? … did I suggest that? brb saving peoples legs because were a cool gangwut? you need to own these guys, spit on them, tell them to eat mud, get them to buy you meat/beer, man up son

Strong spelling.

micoo;6436362

who said anything bout a gang? were geting them all ****ed for a laugh u … who said anything bout a gang? were geting them all ****ed for a laugh u ****, shaving their initials inot their legs is optional , the can have tht or drink 8 shotswhy would we spit on them and get them to eat mud etc. they are our mates :?u sir are an idiotHTH

thats how Initiation work, you be little them, lol @ drinking 8 shots, is that a punishment?
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/strangething/visual%20aids/son-i-am-disappoint.jpg

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6436377

thats how Initiation work, you be little them, lol @ drinking 8 shots, … thats how Initiation work, you be little them, lol @ drinking 8 shots, is that a punishment?

no thts how u make them nt wanna play u ****

BTW the caption in tht pic makes no sense :thumbsup:

micoo;6436388

no thts how u make them nt wanna play u ****BTW the caption in tht pic … no thts how u make them nt wanna play u ****BTW the caption in tht pic makes no sense :thumbsup:

they wont respect you if you do that, aint you seen the movies, watch Old school.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6436414

they wont respect you if you do that, aint you seen the movies, watch Old … they wont respect you if you do that, aint you seen the movies, watch Old school.:thumbsup:

seen it :thumbsup:

thanks for not helping :thumbsup:

im off to bed, night
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      4. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11

See more discussions