Groups

Room 101

What/who would you put in there?

43 Comments

the Credit Crunch.... because it sucks!!!

Fat cat bankers!!!!!!:x

Banned

Liddle, Saint and BG1

Job sorted.

People who vote cold without leaving a reason :giggle:

Original Poster

creepy crawlies
    chavs
    fiats (sorry to fiat owners!)
    gabby roslin (dunno why she bugs me!)
    andy gray (also bugs me!)

Mylenne Klass I know she is a good looking girl but she is damm smug!!:x

bingsy

Jade Goody

splatsplatsplat;4473916

Jade Goody

Yes she is a bit umm common:oops: but come on she will be dead soon can we not just let her be absolved of such crass behaviour?

mikebike;4473821

Mylenne Klass I know she is a good looking girl but she is damm smug!!:x

mikebike for saying Mylenne Klass... the world need more hot women!!! never ever banish them... oh and also the person who said gabby roslin... MILF! :-D

welsh people and lumberjacks

mikebike;4473972

Yes she is a bit umm common:oops: but come on she will be dead soon can … Yes she is a bit umm common:oops: but come on she will be dead soon can we not just let her be absolved of such crass behaviour?

Ok, if your certain she will be?

Kandiman1983;4474057

mikebike for saying Mylenne Klass... the world need more hot women!!! … mikebike for saying Mylenne Klass... the world need more hot women!!! never ever banish them... oh and also the person who said gabby roslin... MILF! :-D

You for saying me!!!!! I can't help the way i feel about her she is just so!!!!! :x

splatsplatsplat;4474075

Ok, if your certain she will be?

Well if she is doing this as a publicity stunt i would be suprised! :?

I wouldnt.

Jeremy Kyle

3 customer service

kaits;4474195

Jeremy Kyle

+1

Hate that guy

Arsene Wenger - obvious reasons
    Sharon Osbourne - Cant stand her!
    The BeeGee's - Hate the music.
    Bad/inconsiderate drivers who can't park - im fed up of people taking up 2 spaces!!! :x

oh and the people who ring you up just as you sit down for dinner asking if you want to consolidate your debt. I dont even have debt!!

My car as its broke and i want a new one :x
    My boss as right now i hate him:whistling:

guv;4473801

Liddle, Saint and BG1.

;-)

+ JFK

the osbornes, can't stand em!!!!!
    litter louts
    dog owners who let their dogs foul the pavements
    jeremy kyle
    royal family
    bryan ferry and his son otis
    people who are cruel to animals
    people who wear real fur

barneydog;4474369

;-)+ JFK

+ anyone who's ever posted in the "Let's count to 1 million" thread. And people that get £500 gas bills, because they're too lazy to consider putting a jumper on. Like my ex-flatmate.

davieg

mikebike;4474144

You for saying me!!!!! I can't help the way i feel about her she is just … You for saying me!!!!! I can't help the way i feel about her she is just so!!!!! :x

lol... sorry dudey...

acecatcher3

Kandiman1983;4474408

lol... sorry dudey...

That's ok, now if any body said Amanda Lamb then we would have an issue:roll:

Anyone who posts 'Welsh people and lumberjacks' in this thread

People who ooze false saccharine ('e' on the end or not?) sentiments

Due to the unnecessary personal attacks directed at forum members, I have clicked the "Spam" button on this thread. :-(

thesaint;4474763

Due to the unnecessary personal attacks directed at forum members, I have … Due to the unnecessary personal attacks directed at forum members, I have clicked the "Spam" button on this thread. :-(

if this is due to me saying it to mikebike.. i was only messing, and im sure he was too... sorry...

acecatcher3;4474409

acecatcher3

+ 1 :lol:

Kandiman1983;4474799

if this is due to me saying it to mikebike.. i was only messing, and im … if this is due to me saying it to mikebike.. i was only messing, and im sure he was too... sorry...

Me too just messing around........sorry also:oops:

Slugs. So there are none to eat my seedlings when they appear.

Oh and those with captive markets who hike their prices at unacceptable levels. eg
    Utilities, Councils with council tax, Tv Licensing, Transport providers, etc. You get the general idea

Original Poster

mikebike and kandiman i dont think he means u two..... dont worry he is spam-happy and deperate for mod loving.....

add to the count to a million people, those who post sparkly gifs showing support to people they've never met. I cringe.

edith bowman

fearne cotton

3/4 of the bbc

fox for cancelling firefly, also just about to drop the sarah connor chronicles and in adnvance not giving dollhouse a chance just as it gets going.

aiden mcgeady

and beetroot.

People who spit on the pavement outside my house. They could at least make it over to the gutter. :x Filthy disease spreading habit

Bruce forsyth
    Cila Black
    All bills in general (Utility, phone....)
    scum of the earth who sponge off the government and generally don't have anything wrong with them
    Junkies
    Anything to do with Jeremy Kyle

Banned

thesaint;4474763

Due to the unnecessary personal attacks directed at forum members, I have … Due to the unnecessary personal attacks directed at forum members, I have clicked the "Spam" button on this thread. :-(

No need to emphisise the reason you're listed!

Original Poster

guv;4476364

No need to emphisise the reason you're listed!

:giggle: :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA77
      2. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.33
      3. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed22
      4. Ditched Sky33

See more discussions