Room Sharing.... Whats your views

Found 14th FebEdited by:"jazferbetay"
What age would you draw the line at sharing a room.

A) Same Gender

B) Oposite Gender

C) 12 year age gap

D) Would you devide the biggest bedroom in to two mini rooms with fake devider or wall?

E) Would you devide the biggest bedroom in to two mini rooms with fake devider or wall? Hae adults at one side and youngest in their own area at the other?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
All
Divide*

Also I'd be against them all since I use my room to cry myself to sleep, might make the other person uncomfortable.
As far as I’m aware and looking at different social housing websites:
a) no age restriction
b) when they reach the age of 10
c) if same gender - no restriction, different gender seperate rooms
d) dIvide biggest room into two if sharing a window using a fake divider, either by curtaining or screen, not a wall.
e) divide biggest room into two if sharing a window using a fake divider, either by curtaining or screen, not a wall, having adults one side and youngest in their own area the other, especially for a youngster up to school age.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 14th Feb
Best liked and most hard working bloke I know was one of 9 kids in a 3 bed house. The family go on with it and made it work.
Robot_Rooster6 h, 8 m ago

Divide*Also I'd be against them all since I use my room to cry myself to …Divide*Also I'd be against them all since I use my room to cry myself to sleep, might make the other person uncomfortable.

Don't do that, alot of ppl don't care about spelling mistakes as using a mobile isn't great... and you know...this is hukd.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants