EXPIRED

Roomzzz ApartHotel - rooms for £1 on Sun 14/21 Aug or 4 Sept when GB win gold at Olympics

Details On their Twitter and Facebook:

"Sunday stays for just £1 every time we win GOLD!!
We’re backing team GB in Rio 2016 by giving away 10 Sunday stays for just £1 every time we win GOLD!!Keep your eyes on the prize! We’ll be releasing the rooms at 10am every day. All you have to do is register below and then call at 10am to win. First 10/20/30/40 etc callers will get a Sunday night’s stay at any of our locations – Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Chester and Leeds for just £1. Want to stay for just £1? Register now."

I booked mine this morning. You must register before 9am, do it now, (can do it day before) at the get deal link on here. The you must CALL at 10AM sharp the morning after medal wins. I assumed October and November etc would be available but they weren't. I waited 15mins in the call queue before someone answered. Astonishingly, I've been given a top-of-the-range liberty suite! So I'd advise to wait as long as it takes.

4 Comments

So what was the earliest date bookable?

Original Poster

Gloriaomk

So what was the earliest date bookable?

14th August

Hi, sorry but do you mind telling me exactly how to get the deal? I have a registered account with them already - will that be a problem? I'm looking for a stay on Sun 29th Aug, so do I call them on the 29th at 10am to secure the booking?

Thanks in advance

Hatti
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions