Rooney out for 2-3 Weeks

Man united have just said

40 Comments

shame its not longer. Can't stand the sight of him.

Banned

storysacks;8269137

^ and thats why women shouldn't be allowed to comment on footballing matters.

Good news for England, and a bit better for Man Utd as well. Still gonna be a struggle tomorrow though!

storysacks;8269137

You might want to hide away until after the 11th July then... ;-)

storysacks;8269137

I agree fella :thumbsup:

Another win for city in the derby then !

Darryl2312;8269369

Another win for city in the derby then !

Was never in doubt, roll on the 17th :thumbsup:

Perfect timing; misses sufficient Man U games so they blow the title/champs league, but back in time to win the World Cup for England!

vibeone;8269429

[B]Yeah another. Oh wait. Wut?

youtube.com/wat…J3E

(just saying) :thumbsup:

Banned

transit;8269462

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjlWiTWYJ3E(just saying) :thumbsup:

lol like Paul McCartney, you forgot about the second leg.

Seriously, you have beaten us over the years a few times, yet your defence is you winning a first leg match? Have you no shame at all? Thats the best you could do?

Come one, bring back insomniac I say.

vibeone;8269475

lol like Paul McCartney, you forgot about the second leg.Seriously, you … lol like Paul McCartney, you forgot about the second leg.Seriously, you have beaten us over the years a few times, yet your defence is you winning a first leg match? Have you no shame at all? Thats the best you could do?Come one, bring back insomniac I say.

I didnt realise i had to defend us, i didnt put any effort in to make it the best i could do and i guess i have no shame at all by doing so.

Sorry for upsetting you

Banned

transit;8269515

I didnt realise i had to defend us, i didnt put any effort in to make it … I didnt realise i had to defend us, i didnt put any effort in to make it the best i could do and i guess i have no shame at all by doing so.Sorry for upsetting you

I'm not upset We got 3 points off you and a place in the final, which we won. Still, theres always a chance of 4th.

vibeone;8269524

I'm not upset We got 3 points off you and a place in the final, which … I'm not upset We got 3 points off you and a place in the final, which we won. Still, theres always a chance of 4th.

No i honestly think you will finish 2nd, i'm surprised at your negativity with the 4th place prediction

Banned

transit;8269555

No i honestly think you will finish 2nd, i'm surprised at your negativity … No i honestly think you will finish 2nd, i'm surprised at your negativity with the 4th place prediction

seriously, bring back insomniac. Pitiful. It must be hard having all the promise, all that money spent, new manager... then an embarrassing scramble around in dog crap for 4th place.

vibeone;8269583

seriously, bring back insomniac. Pitiful. It must be hard having all the … seriously, bring back insomniac. Pitiful. It must be hard having all the promise, all that money spent, new manager... then an embarrassing scramble around in dog crap for 4th place.

Apologies again for upsetting you, maybe if you start a petition thread to bring back insomniac he will return .

HTH :thumbsup:

Banned

I for one am delighted by this! There was always an inevitability that our key man was going to get injured just before the World Cup. This way he gets a good rest and hopefully lady luck has deemed this his one injury this year.

Either it's not that bad a sprain or physio is that good for footballers. When I sprained my ankle at 16, the doctor said it was as bad a sprain as it can get. I cockled it right over playing basketball and it kept me out for 2 months.

Do football clubs/footballers put too much pressure on players /themselves to get back into action. Some of the recovery times are seemingly too quick and often the probability of repeating the injury soon after seems high.

transit;8269349

I agree fella :thumbsup:

PMSL :w00t::w00t::w00t:

(Look at Storysacks location):thumbsup:

Banned

transit;8269620

Apologies again for upsetting you, maybe if you start a petition thread … Apologies again for upsetting you, maybe if you start a petition thread to bring back insomniac he will return .HTH :thumbsup:

Once again, if you think I'm upset, sitting at the top of the league, I would politely advise you don't look at your own league position, as I'm not sure you could handle the shame.

master_chief;8269634

I for one am delighted by this! There was always an inevitability that … I for one am delighted by this! There was always an inevitability that our key man was going to get injured just before the World Cup. This way he gets a good rest and hopefully lady luck has deemed this his one injury this year.Either it's not that bad a sprain or physio is that good for footballers. When I sprained my ankle at 16, the doctor said it was as bad a sprain as it can get. I cockled it right over playing basketball and it kept me out for 2 months.Do football clubs/footballers put too much pressure on players /themselves to get back into action. Some of the recovery times are seemingly too quick and often the probability of repeating the injury soon after seems high.

The only problem is , ferguson doesnt care less about englands world cup and inevitably will put rooney back in the team before he is fully fit :thumbsup:

I'm not sure I trust SAF to tell the truth...

Either he will be back for Blackburn (missing only 2 games against Chels and Bayern) and their title rivals will be caught by surprise
OR
its actually gonna take much longer (maybe end of season for him recovering in time for the WC) and SAF is playing mind games by denying Chels/Arsenal the psych adv they'd get on knowing Rooney is KOed...

safe,

thats good news,

i think with a lot of people ruling united out of the season now rooney got injured, a lot of the other fringe players will step up. united have a fantastic squad.

FERGUSONS RED ARMY

I love it when people say, it's ok we will win the World Cup...because we have Rooney.
It's like if they just put Rooney on the pitch alone, he will win it as he's super duper.

DarkKnight;8270658

I love it when people say, it's ok we will win the World Cup...because we … I love it when people say, it's ok we will win the World Cup...because we have Rooney.It's like if they just put Rooney on the pitch alone, he will win it as he's super duper.

Who's been saying that? We have a better chance which is quite obvious.
Although he is super duper tbh

stgeorge;8270901

Who's been saying that? We have a better chance which is quite … Who's been saying that? We have a better chance which is quite obvious.Although he is super duper tbh

He's not like the best in the world or something. If he played against Brazil/Spain/Other big teams in the World Cup, he would get his ass kicked.

DarkKnight;8271256

He's not like the best in the world or something. If he played against … He's not like the best in the world or something. If he played against Brazil/Spain/Other big teams in the World Cup, he would get his ass kicked.

What are you chatting about, football is a team game it wouldn't be Rooney against Brazil :?
Rooney is playing better football than any player in the world at the minute apart from Messi so given the chance he'd slot them away against anyone.
Probably best you don't comment on things you know nothing about tbh.

stgeorge;8271566

What are you chatting about, football is a team game it wouldn't be … What are you chatting about, football is a team game it wouldn't be Rooney against Brazil :?Rooney is playing better football than any player in the world at the minute apart from Messi so given the chance he'd slot them away against anyone.Probably best you don't comment on things you know nothing about tbh.

I meant in the England team, not by himself.
And c'mon he's nowhere near the best in the world. You're only judging that on his performance from the majority of his games which are in the EPL, and there are only like 4 big teams there.
Now in the Spanish La Liga for example, more than half the teams are world class and have the best players in the world. For example Barcalona, they are just unstoppable at the moment, and their team sheet is like a dream team, let's not forget Real Madrid, Milan and Inter too.

DarkKnight;8271832

I meant in the England team, not by himself.And c'mon he's nowhere near … I meant in the England team, not by himself.And c'mon he's nowhere near the best in the world. You're only judging that on his performance from the majority of his games which are in the EPL, and there are only like 4 big teams there.Now in the Spanish La Liga for example, more than half the teams are world class and have the best players in the world. For example Barcalona, they are just unstoppable at the moment, and their team sheet is like a dream team, let's not forget Real Madrid, Milan and Inter too.

Rooney scored twice in the first & second leg against Milan & United's only goal against Munich & then he was injured which is five goals in his last three champions league games :thumbsup:
Real Madrid aren't even in the champions league so I wouldn't exactly call them world class.
Have you ever watched a game of football :?

stgeorge;8272063

Rooney scored twice in the first & second leg against Milan & United's … Rooney scored twice in the first & second leg against Milan & United's only goal against Munich & then he was injured which is five goals in his last three champions league games :thumbsup:Real Madrid aren't even in the champions league so I wouldn't exactly call them world class. Have you ever watched a game of football :?

Scoring more goals than another player does not make them a better player than others.
A better player can be of any position, say a defender could be better than forward, but of course the defender isn't going to score 40 goals a season.

DarkKnight;8272600

Scoring more goals than another player does not make them a better player … Scoring more goals than another player does not make them a better player than others.A better player can be of any position, say a defender could be better than forward, but of course the defender isn't going to score 40 goals a season.

Rooney doesn't just score goals he fights for his team, defends, drops back into midfield & now scores goals which is what makes him so good.
The only player in better form at the minute is Messi & that's because the man has special ball magnets built into his football boots
First you say Rooney isn't good enough because he doesn't score in Europe & now scoring goals doesn't matter :?

stgeorge;8272688

Rooney doesn't just score goals he fights for his team, defends, drops … Rooney doesn't just score goals he fights for his team, defends, drops back into midfield & now scores goals which is what makes him so good.The only player in better form at the minute is Messi & that's because the man has special ball magnets built into his football boots :pFirst you say Rooney isn't good enough because he doesn't score in Europe & now scoring goals doesn't matter :?

Not once did i say the bolded statement. So i'm not sure where you are getting that from.

DarkKnight;8272746

Not once did i say the bolded statement. So i'm not sure where you are … Not once did i say the bolded statement. So i'm not sure where you are getting that from.

Ok you said his performances in the EPL not goals but you still talk utter rubbish.

stgeorge;8272802

Ok you said his performances in the EPL not goals but you still talk … Ok you said his performances in the EPL not goals but you still talk utter rubbish.

Ok we'll see in South Africa then :roll:

DarkKnight;8272994

Ok we'll see in South Africa then :roll:

Wouldn't you want England to do well being English :w00t:
I cant be bothered typing another response to such a tool so I'm out PinkKnight.

stgeorge;8273058

Wouldn't you want England to do well being English :w00t:I cant be … Wouldn't you want England to do well being English :w00t:I cant be bothered typing another response to such a tool so I'm out PinkKnight.

I'm not patriotic :thumbsup: I'll want brazil to win.

Banned

DarkKnight;8273738

I'm not patriotic :thumbsup: I'll want brazil to win.

why brazil ?:?

RFC;8273808

why brazil ?:?

I just like the style that they play, and the players are great.

Banned

DarkKnight;8273831

I just love the style that they play, and the players are great looking.

fairy nuff :w00t:

RFC;8273857

fairy nuff :w00t:

Oi :w00t:

Banned

DarkKnight;8274370

Oi :w00t:

took you long enough:-Done full hour.........

RFC;8274373

took you long enough:-Done full hour.........

I was cooking dude :-D ( No excuse)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846136
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2745
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1959
    4. Pink Balls613

See more discussions