Groups

Root Beer Hunt

My other half loves root beer. Does anyone know where I can get some from?

15 Comments

is root beer not the same as ginger beer? or dandilion and burdock?

Original Poster

No me likes ginger beer...root beer tastes like germalene...bleugh

they did this in some mcdonalds i went in way back.. Didn't have a clue what it was.

Original Poster

Yeah thats where he got a taste for it (minging little oik used to swap my coke for his root beer, bleugh). They stopped doing it though cos it was sooooooooooooo minging.

Get some TCP and put lemonade in it :thumbsup: :lol: Only joking by the way! Don't do it!

A&W should have it (that's their signature drink). According to wikipedia there are some combo A&W/KFC outlets scattered around the UK including Derby and Glasgow.

]http//en…nts

Online you can get it at ]http//ww…uk/ with various brands.

Googling also turns up a petition here you might want to sign:

petitiononline.com/roo…tml

Not the same as dandelion and burdock! I like that. Root beer? YUCK!

your other half is a person of good taste like myself, you can get 6 cans of the stuff from asda for like £1.20, however if there is none left that means i have been before you haha other than that i usually get it imported from canada via various websites on the net, can direct you but the stuff from asda is amazing!!

It was a sad sad day when mcdonalds took it out of their franchises

ASDA sell it, or the do round my way, cant remember the brand thou. I used to drink loadsa the stuff when I got snowed into a Yank Camp in Bosnia, that and beef jerky from the AAFES kept me going.

Carters root beer in stock at my Asda, £1.10 for 6http://graphics.asda.com/PRODUCT/55/79/P-877955-f.gif

Original Poster

Wow, thanks bunches, I haven't shopped in Asda for a yonk but I will be now. I have just had to hold my other half down cos he was gonna go out now to get some.

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]HUGE HUGE THANKIES[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

kelly_o_fanatic

Not the same as dandelion and burdock! I like that.

i love that drink too!!

traders sell it on fleabay.

Original Poster

:-D :-D I think my other half is about to explode after drinking loads of Root beer. We have been to ASDA today and not only did he buy 3 six packs @£1.10 each but there were to packs with only five in (someone must have took a can out of each of them, so they were whoops'd to 78p for 5.

:-D

dave smith

they did this in some mcdonalds i went in way back.. Didn't have a clue … they did this in some mcdonalds i went in way back.. Didn't have a clue what it was.

I remember that, i was about 10...gosh!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044541
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions