Ross Barkley (a player touted to be 'worth' £40m+) shafting the horrid Everton and their terrible fans by moving to Chelsea for just £15mil!

Found 5th Jan
Ross Barkley finally out of the Everton Titanic, costing the horrid club at least £25m in value by recovering from injury then immediately moving to Chelsea for just £15m! Maybe Barkley will be a benchwarmer for the time at Chelsea, but at least he's saved his career by leaving the sinking ship and the disgusting ungrateful fans, the worst fans in the UK by a mile (they make Millwall and Celtic fans look like saints), the fans who thought that they could buy their way to the top 4 this season but ultimately bought useless tat and sold their prized donkey flat-track-bully to constantly flop at the manure.

Chelsea now have another cheap option for the home grown player rule, and Everton live on with their dirty bribery-prone manager, scumbag Shrek up front, and their terrible deluded fans. The quicker this disgraceful team gets relegated never to darken the doors of the top flight, the better football will become.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Anyone else get the feeling that OP isn't a huge Everton fan
The op has very negative issues doesn't she?

Chelsea have paid £15 Million for an injured player with less that six months on his contract, a player they could have for free when he will be getting fit. Very odd.

Everton signed him when he was 11, paid him and his family well, and supported and fixed him when he broke his leg in 3 places, gave him all the support and played him to the point of getting a place in the England squad.

Personally, I think it is a poor choice, and one he will regret as Everton is the club he loves and grew up loving. Chasing glory is so short lived and self grasping.
32999603-YZG17.jpg
Blimey. I'm an LFC Fan but even i'm not as bitter as the OP
32 Comments
The op has very negative issues doesn't she?

Chelsea have paid £15 Million for an injured player with less that six months on his contract, a player they could have for free when he will be getting fit. Very odd.

Everton signed him when he was 11, paid him and his family well, and supported and fixed him when he broke his leg in 3 places, gave him all the support and played him to the point of getting a place in the England squad.

Personally, I think it is a poor choice, and one he will regret as Everton is the club he loves and grew up loving. Chasing glory is so short lived and self grasping.
Hi, wasn't it you who made these same strange accusations about Everton fans being the worst in the country in another thread, and then didn't bother evidencing it?

Everton 2-5 Arsenal. Relegation could not happen to a more deserving club. Worst team in the world, worst fans in English football by a mile (they make Leeds and Millwall fans look like saints), a backwards outdated stadium that belongs in League 1. Ronald Koeman deserves a nomination for PFA Manager of the Year for his attempts to get this disgusting vile club relegated and where they belong.

hotukdeals.com/dis…076

So, you going to bother explaining why you think Everton fans are worse than Leeds and Millwall fans?
EDIT: and also worse than Celtic fans?
Edited by: "Uranus" 5th Jan
Skaman41 m ago

Not sure, only detecting the slightest hint
OP, I really think you need to go and see a shrink, your obsession for hating Everton is really worrying, I'm really concerned about your mental health.
Bizarre, bitter right winger rant of the day for me, haven't been on much though.
Chiptivo54 m ago

The op has very negative issues doesn't she? Chelsea have paid £15 Million …The op has very negative issues doesn't she? Chelsea have paid £15 Million for an injured player with less that six months on his contract, a player they could have for free when he will be getting fit. Very odd.Everton signed him when he was 11, paid him and his family well, and supported and fixed him when he broke his leg in 3 places, gave him all the support and played him to the point of getting a place in the England squad. Personally, I think it is a poor choice, and one he will regret as Everton is the club he loves and grew up loving. Chasing glory is so short lived and self grasping.

I wouldn't say he was glory chasing. If he was, he'd be scratching down City's door. I very much doubt they would open it though.
32999603-YZG17.jpg
Blimey. I'm an LFC Fan but even i'm not as bitter as the OP
15 million for a player that Everton paid nothing for ? Past 5 years he has spent half of it injured.
When he does play he will have one outstanding game then 10 terrible games . He will be another Danny Drinkwater and never get off the bench . If Chelsea see Ross as the answer the other top sides will have a smile .
deleted1431257
The scum knocked out of the FA Cup hahaha
hass1234 m ago

The scum knocked out of the FA Cup hahaha

That's all very well, but how about you backup your claims regarding Everton fans beinmg worse than Leeds, Millwall and Celtic fans?
Wow, all my comments coming under mod review.
Op you're a complete hass hole!
Barkley won't get a Premier league game, unless they need to rest all their decent players for a trip to Bournemouth late season once it's all over.
Uranus5th Jan

That usually means you're being watched
And Chelsea fans aren’t terrible? I remember a champions league game Liverpool played them in and the fans had to be given little flags that you wave because they can’t create an atmosphere themselves. I also remember the away game the Chelsea fans were in Paris and wouldn’t let that black guy on the train and pushed him off when he looked like he was on his way to work. I say no more
OP - Do your research and I think you’ll find Everton fans better than average levels of fan behaviour statistics/low arrest totals/low banning orders. Speak to most away fans and they will tell you they receive a warmer welcome when they visit Everton compared to the RS across Stanley Park. Goodison is one of the only traditional stadiums left. Ross Barkley is a snake that cost his supposed ‘boyhood’ club £20million. All for what, to go and rot on the bench for a year and throw his career away
Made the move that Gerrard should have.
What an awful opening post clearly bitter.
Uranus5th Jan

Would that be discrimination?
shadey1255 m ago

Would that be discrimination?

Probably Brexit, amirite?
Celtic fans are the best fans in the world
Who cares?
deleted1431257
sykoactiv8d6th Jan

Who cares?

Well it looks like you’ve cared enough to comment, Mr “12 deals in almost 6 and a half years”
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 8th Jan
deleted1431257
Arsenal arseanalled by a team with more European Cups than the whole of London combined

#WengerIn
Must admit it was always a bit lively when Millwall came to Elland Rd.
deleted1431257
Not surprised with the performance of Cenk Tosun yesterday, left Besiktas where he had to graft for results and getting Besiktas top of their Champions League group, then becomes a serial traitor and leaves for the big bucks at flops Everton, to now plod around with a bunch of likewise mercenaries and cheats like Rooney and Turdgate oops I mean Holgate. Bet he ends up at a bang average Championship club in two seasons for peanuts.
hass1234 m ago

Not surprised with the performance of Cenk Tosun yesterday, left Besiktas …Not surprised with the performance of Cenk Tosun yesterday, left Besiktas where he had to graft for results and getting Besiktas top of their Champions League group, then becomes a serial traitor and leaves for the big bucks at flops Everton, to now plod around with a bunch of likewise mercenaries and cheats like Rooney and Turdgate oops I mean Holgate. Bet he ends up at a bang average Championship club in two seasons for peanuts.

Hi again, you ready to elaborate on your comments pertaining to Everton fans being worse than Leeds, Millwall and Celtic fans? Or are you going to continue ducking?
Edited by: "Uranus" 14th Jan
deleted1431257
Uranus14th Jan

Hi again, you ready to elaborate on your comments pertaining to Everton …Hi again, you ready to elaborate on your comments pertaining to Everton fans being worse than Leeds, Millwall and Celtic fans? Or are you going to continue ducking?

Anfield belongs to Liverpool and always has done so, ever since Everton was formed thinking they have the entitlement to Anfield has this dirty manipulative club had the mental disease of “entitlement” embedded in everything since. It is this entitlement mentality which sums up this vile club and the sick fans. Everton fans have a more deluded sense of entitlement than Liverpool (and more recently, Man Utd “fans”) to trophies and league positioning, the worst entitlements in the world but no surprise they are dumpster scousers who live off benefits. Everton fans have the delusion to think that other fans outside of Liverpool consider their team as a “second team” and that entitles them to some sort of kindness, answer = no it does not, most overrated team and fans in the country. Plus they still think Baines is one of the league’s best defenders (maybe back in 2010 but definitely not now, no chance), and have the delusion to think Gueye has been better than Kante for the past three seasons, all of which is more delusion. The Goodison Park stadium is second rate trash which makes Ibrox look like Heaven and the owner is typical Iranian corrupt scum, also no surprise these scum think they have an entitlement to Stanley Park even though Liverpool are footing the bill for the stadium. These pond life benefits cheating and stealing scouse fans make Liverpool fans look like members of Mensa.

P.S - I am no Liverpool fan and never will be, but at least they have the decency to work their way to try and get to the top unlike their turd neighbours..
So are you able to tell us what club it is you support @hass123
deleted1431257
@Chiptivo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants