Groups

Ross Kemp (In Afganastan)

Is it just me, or is Ross Kemp so far up his own arse.

I find him really annoying..

21 Comments

just like all the other half wits who've got a platform

what's his rise to fame ?

Banned

nah hes cool

"Afganastan"

lol

Original Poster

myaser88;4168992

just like all the other half wits who've got a platformwhat's his rise to … just like all the other half wits who've got a platformwhat's his rise to fame ?

He was in eastenders.. Thats about it... Sky employed him because he is a HARD MAN...
    lol

I thought the title said

Ross Kemp (In Administration)

Original Poster

grex9101;4169002

"Afganastan"lol

I know.. I could not even be arsed to check the spelling on the sky planner....

Too many glasses of red vino.

They don't show the bit when he peed himself (honest, I have insider info).

I never really liked him, but fair play to him for putting himself on the frontline. Theres one part of that programme that sticks out is when he's led next to a soldier firing his weapon, you can see the sheer amount of fear in his face.

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4169034

I never really liked him, but fair play to him for putting himself on the … I never really liked him, but fair play to him for putting himself on the frontline.

Ermm, he did it for money..

Chiptivo;4169047

Ermm, he did it for money..

Right....but do you know what it feels like to pack your kit for a deployment on the front line? :whistling:

A clue: Its not nice at all.

Meadsy4742;4169103

Right....but do you know what it feels like to pack your kit for a … Right....but do you know what it feels like to pack your kit for a deployment on the front line? :whistling:A clue: Its not nice at all.

backed up by a full media crew and security

myaser88;4169131

backed up by a full media crew and security

Believe it or not mate but the media crew dosen't consist of a large amount of people, its generally 2-3 people max. Security? Only people like the PM get security....people like Ross should be happy they have a whole platoon of fully equipped (maybe not in some cases) and trained infantry soldiers lol.

Wow, Im really suprised. I think Ross Kemp 'appears' to be a good guy and it takes a lot of bottle to head to a war zone and likewise with some of his Ross Kemp on gangs, he also seems to do a bit for charity and for serving soldiers etc.. a lot better than some of the other idiots on tv nowdays!

dcx_badass;4169309

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e2_P5Aq8aB0

I think thats my most favourite video on Youtube so far, added it to my favourites just before Xmas....can't beat a bit of welsh comedy haha

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4169309

That is soooo funny...

Hang around Kwik Save and that... lol

dcx_badass;4169309

I is Still Lol'ing "four king's" awesome! lol @ 1.56
    repped

I likes Rossy .. kool kat :thumbsup:

I think Ross Kemp is ok,

I like Ross Kemp and fair play to him for doing what he done, he highlighted in the time out there with the royal anglians, the poor pay and equipment our troops have but the courage and dedication they show daily is 2nd to none. He p*ssed himself on his first contact, thats common knowledge throughout the army. Return to Afghan starts on 1st Feb, He's with the A&SH and Royal Marines this time. Looking forward to it

Not keen on some of the rubbish he has done, but in afghanistan got to give him his dues, he could of packed up and gone home anytime, but he got on with the job and highlighted some issues that seem to get glossed over as its not worth putting in the papers. looking forward to the next series, he gets my vote.

i think what ross kemp did for raising the issue of the way our soldiers are treated was truely admirable.
    People might not like him due to his previous roles (henno, grant mitchell) but in my opinion throughout the entire series he was very humble and never tried to steal the limelight.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1830
      2. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1316

See more discussions