Groups

Rotating videos - Possible?

I have a few video's, shot on a camera, but they are done tthe wrong way round, by 90 degrees. Is there anything i can do to get them the right way up?

I know it will have black bars at the sides, but at least it will be right way up

7 Comments

Windows movie maker can do that.

turn you screen ctrl alt up down left right LOL
    or if ifts an your tv put it on the side :w00t:

windows movie maker *can* do it but I've never had much joy getting any decent sort of quality out of it.

If you're prepared to faff on a bit have a look at 'virtualdub' its not as user friendly as WMM but it'll give you better results in the long run, and its free.

dcx_badass;2584441

Yeah you can do it.

I believe the question was not of the rhetorical nature.

chrishill;2584536

windows movie maker *can* do it but I've never had much joy getting any … windows movie maker *can* do it but I've never had much joy getting any decent sort of quality out of it.If you're prepared to faff on a bit have a look at 'virtualdub' its not as user friendly as WMM but it'll give you better results in the long run, and its free.

Agreed. Vdub has filters that can rotate to any angle so you can get some pretty funky effects and its pretty easy to use imho:)

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help guys and gals, i'm glad it could be done, i'll look into the options mentioned :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions