Rotten day, chav and bt phone problem!

7 replies
Found 14th Oct 2008
Came back as was at class early this morning and took bins out as they came to collect them today.

Came back in evening and walked through the playing field and noticed loads of melted bins

Worried I came home and as I thought my bin had gone.

If that wasnt bad enough got the BT bill and despite on my last bill being refunded for the wrong charges I have the same charges again! £4.50 payment charge £11.75 reconnection and £7.50 late payment charge

Not only that but they have tried taking £20 off at random though the bill isnt due for a few weeks.

7 Comments

Banned

Just out of curiosity..... have you ever had any good luck?

(Not sure what to say about your post - but it's a start!)

Let's hope you have a better day tomorrow..

What's a Chav got to do with anything?

Original Poster

guv;3198610

Yeah a lot its just I have a lot of bad luck too, I have a lovely family and people think im sweet at uni etc.

guv;3198610

He's not a Tottenham fan

Sorry guv that's not aimed at you but the Tottenham fan who has just pm'd me a pic of Gerrards goal in the FA Cup final :?

Original Poster

RedIron;3198612

What's a Chav got to do with anything?

Since its well known and seen in the area that the chavs nick the bins and burn them, have been caught trying to steal it in past too by ex flatmate

Banned

RedIron;3198626

He's not a Tottenham fan :pSorry guv that's not aimed at you but the … He's not a Tottenham fan :pSorry guv that's not aimed at you but the Tottenham fan who has just pm'd me a pic of Gerrards goal in the FA Cup final :?

OK.... I'll remember that one!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…913
    2. What's this on my neighbours roof?1618
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?33
    4. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35

See more discussions