Groups
    EXPIRED

round the world ticket

I'm going to start to save going traveling in the New Year, I had a very quick look this morning and the cheapest ticket I seen was £1300 and that allowed you 20 stops on 3 continents.

Whats the best deal out there?

3 Comments

I don't know abou the best deal, however, I've used ]STA Travel in the past and had some nice deals when I was a student.

They normally have a mileage limit and sometimes only work in one direction (you can't double back on yourself). The price you pay is really dependant on how many miles you are going.

If I were you, once you know the continents you wish to visit, check who the major airlines are for those destinations and go for a round the world ticket that fits your needs.

I'd also suggest you do all this at a travel agents - as there are intenal flight passes you can get in addition to your round the world ticket - they will have all the latest details to hand

Done two trips in the past one with Trail Finders and one with a local travel agents. I would recommend Trailfinders they were brill.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions