Rounders set

Hello people,

Anyone have any idea wherer i can buy a rounders set from? I need to pick it up today so it has to be available on teh high street eally. I tried Tesco Extra and Argos but no joy. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated

13 Comments

A proper set or just a play set?

Play sets available in the Early Learning Centre I think.

JJB, Sportsworld etc?

Original Poster

Just a play set thanks. I will have to give a few stores a call i think.

Thanks Greg

Original Poster

Hey Grweg,

i dont suppose you have a link to the rounders set do you? I cant seem to find it on the web site

HI i bought a rounders bat with ball yesterday in Morrisons for £2.00, hope this is of some help

mummymichelle;5523559

HI i bought a rounders bat with ball yesterday in Morrisons for £2.00, … HI i bought a rounders bat with ball yesterday in Morrisons for £2.00, hope this is of some help

Good call, I'd imagine most supermarkets would do a set. Seen that sort of stuff in Asda too.

Original Poster

mummymichelle;5523559

HI i bought a rounders bat with ball yesterday in Morrisons for £2.00, … HI i bought a rounders bat with ball yesterday in Morrisons for £2.00, hope this is of some help

Just giving my local store a call. Fingers crossed!

Original Poster

mummymichelle;5523559

Hello,

just talked to my local store who said that they have one but it is a foam set, was this the one you managed to get?

ASDA have kids plastic bat and ball sets abit like baseball bats but smaller and thicker.

Banned

Try 'The Range' if you have one close by, they have a great rounders/baseball set there for £4.99 :thumbsup:

Tesco's have them, i bought 1 a little while ago

marks have one for 19.50 (M&S)

its in their gardeny sectiony bit. where hammocks are...with other things like over sized cards and stuff

Original Poster

Many thanks for all your helps guys :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763841
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415114079

See more discussions