Expired

Rox flawless eyes...does it work??

Found 28th Oct 2013
Hi guys,just saw an advert for Rox flawless eyes cream,looked very impressive,but with computer techniques and airbrushing I'm not totally convinced,just wondering if any members have used it or know someone that has.cheers
Link in first post.

68 Comments

Original Poster

Its looks too good to be true, then it generally is. Would prefer a trail sample before forking out any money. Find it hard to believe in those results.

Original Poster

PinkHaven

Its looks too good to be true, then it generally is. Would prefer a trail … Its looks too good to be true, then it generally is. Would prefer a trail sample before forking out any money. Find it hard to believe in those results.

Yeah it does doesn't it,I haven't heard anyone ranting about it so I'm in two minds about it

It works for me.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3267713-0236087100-gollu.jpg

Wouldn't it be wonderful if it did work though?

I've just realised that I've heard of this before, a friend of mine said someone she works with uses it. It does work to a certain extent but it looks like you've got a layer of shiny dried egg white on your face.

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr

I've just realised that I've heard of this before, a friend of mine said … I've just realised that I've heard of this before, a friend of mine said someone she works with uses it. It does work to a certain extent but it looks like you've got a layer of shiny dried egg white on your face.

HAHA!! lol thats not a good look is it!!!

It does say temporary - so basically you put it on and it contracts as it dries. When you wash it off there will still be bags/puffiness/wrinkles and all the other joys of getting older.

I saw this advertised on the TV, thought I would give it a go, so ordered a bottle, it came and I thought ok let’s see, you have to shake the bottle like mad so you don’t end up with white power under your eyes, I put it on and watch in the mirror, could not believe it within 60 sec all the lines has gone you can feel it getting tighter and tighter,
But yes it does work and can last up to 10 hours, I will be getting another bottle, I have also told my friends and let them have a go they also want some now

Original Poster

katkins7

I saw this advertised on the TV, thought I would give it a go, so ordered … I saw this advertised on the TV, thought I would give it a go, so ordered a bottle, it came and I thought ok let’s see, you have to shake the bottle like mad so you don’t end up with white power under your eyes, I put it on and watch in the mirror, could not believe it within 60 sec all the lines has gone you can feel it getting tighter and tighter,But yes it does work and can last up to 10 hours, I will be getting another bottle, I have also told my friends and let them have a go they also want some now

thanks for the imput

Well I'll be damned. I never pegged you to be a granny.

Doesn't hemorrhoid cream do the same thing. Models use that.

I just ordered this product - hope it isnt another expensive mistake!

Yes it does work very well, thinking of ordering another bottle, as long as you follow the instructions it does exactly what it's says on the bottle.

I ordered this on 19th nov.. cash lefr my account on 21st. Still not receveived it.how long should it take.

Original Poster

angeldust2

I just ordered this product - hope it isnt another expensive mistake!

Let us know how you get on with it

Original Poster

millwall123

I ordered this on 19th nov.. cash lefr my account on 21st. Still not … I ordered this on 19th nov.. cash lefr my account on 21st. Still not receveived it.how long should it take.

I'd be getting in touch with them,thats a long time really.

Wonder if it would work on lip lines too? Anyone tried it?

Seriously what is the point in having a flawless look for a hour or two..looking at your lines gone and when it wears off you'll find yourself noticing every little thing .I think it would only point out your wrinkles more ....the only way is botox or just love your face the way it is..

I can not recommend this product enough. I'm 27 so wrinkles were not my main concern but my eye bags really got me down and have spent literally hundreds of pounds on eye creams that did nothing! I was so pleased with the result and it lasted all day under my makeup and they seem to look better even when I have washed it off. Also seems to improve the look of open pores. I will definitely be buying more.

use piles cream

This product sounds just like sudden change which works well

couple of new accounts appear to praise the product. surely no one is daft enough to believe them

I bought Eyesential (I think that's how it's spelt) aaaages ago from Ideal World, for my sins. It reminded me of those "wrinkle covering" potions that have an egg white-type consistency.

It was a nightmare to work with. YES it does work, aesthetically, but woe betide if you do anything like, put moisturiser on, powder, any sort of makeup..you have to leave it on bare skin. And when I smiled, the skin bunched up in a not-very-attractive way.

So, if you are poker faced and don't wear any slap, I would buy it (assuming it's the same idea, it sounds similar, anyway). I gave it to my sister. Who also doesn't use it.

Here it is here, though you can get it cheaper, but I wouldn't waste my money, TBH: amazon.co.uk/Eye…ETY

Is it easy enough to put your normal foundation/powders on top? X

whats the address to buy this cream from that's not going to con money from you

I'm thinking of giving this product a go! Has anyone used it? Can makeup be applied in the normal way! More importantly erm does it actually work - have a product that works ok but cannot apply make up with it - would love to hear from someone who has tried it and used makeup - cheers Karen

It actually does work and lasts all day. takes a few days to apply properly but when mastered its brilliant

shazza64

It actually does work and lasts all day. takes a few days to apply … It actually does work and lasts all day. takes a few days to apply properly but when mastered its brilliant

Hi there,
If you dont mind me asking, where did you purchase from and how much did you pay??

Anyone tried this on lips

I sent this to their customer service :-
Your marketing is very good though what I got was disappointing
The box looked promising initially but on opening found the inside bottle only filled a quarter of the packaging.
Then when I shook and shook it (hearing and feeling nothing moving), I found the bottle appeared to be about 90% empty.
I had a job getting a tiny amount of liquid (and I mean really tiny) from the end of the small spoon.
Why so little in such a big box ?
There was a tightening around the eyes and a slight improvement but I reckon the bottle holds about 1 ml of liquid at most.
Any response ?
Tom Strang

Will keep you posted re response

i have used this product and am very pleased with the result! Only problem is the rest of my face looks wrong with all the other wrinkles in it! Nevertheless I will order some more,I suppose being 60+ I have to expect the unironed complexion I have.
Pass the polyfiller !!!

has this product n ingredients been tested on animals?

well! does it work on lips also? Or is there a product that does? thanx anyone?,,,

Hi. My cousin did my face for a date and she had some. I was so impressed I got some within a week. Its so good its tempting to use it every day. It lifts my spirits. Its not cheap but its less than fillers and facelifts. It works. Less is more with this product. You only need a tiny amount. You can feel it working.

sassmath

I can not recommend this product enough. I'm 27 so wrinkles were not my … I can not recommend this product enough. I'm 27 so wrinkles were not my main concern but my eye bags really got me down and have spent literally hundreds of pounds on eye creams that did nothing! I was so pleased with the result and it lasted all day under my makeup and they seem to look better even when I have washed it off. Also seems to improve the look of open pores. I will definitely be buying more.

sassmath

I can not recommend this product enough. I'm 27 so wrinkles were not my … I can not recommend this product enough. I'm 27 so wrinkles were not my main concern but my eye bags really got me down and have spent literally hundreds of pounds on eye creams that did nothing! I was so pleased with the result and it lasted all day under my makeup and they seem to look better even when I have washed it off. Also seems to improve the look of open pores. I will definitely be buying more.

Hi Does your make up look ok on top?

It does work but if you stop using it you will be left with baggy skin. As it stretches it to smooth it out. So better not start as can be very costly.

dark circles are making me depressed how do i get rid of them?

I would rather see a week tester available too, Im bidding on some on ebay , but not going to high....What a shock it must be if it does work for as it says uo to 10 hrswork, then you'd wake up looking 30yrs older pml.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions