Groups

Roy Keane Appointed as Ipswich Town Manager

Breaking news .......

Good appointmnet i think, gives him a good pre season to get stuck in and get his team together.

8 Comments

if he can achieve what he did at Sunderland then it will be a very good appointment by Ipswich

Saw this last night on Sky Sports News...........i think they'd have been better off with Magilton

Bad news for fans and players, they wanted Curbishley

Blimey - I didn't see that coming. I think they should be ashamed for sacking Jim Magilton personally, especially so close to the end of the season. Top bloke is Jim - wish he had stayed on at Saints and moved up to management with us. I would take just missing out on the playoffs over the mess we are in right now.

OO sponge.

Good luck, deserves to be back in management! He did a good job at sunderland

Original Poster

macseffect;5007156

Good luck, deserves to be back in management! He did a good job at … Good luck, deserves to be back in management! He did a good job at sunderland

He sure did, his success at portman road will depend on his personality and style of management fitting in.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…22
      2. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556

See more discussions