Found 22nd Apr 2009
strange one

1. Misc
  2. Ipswich
21 Comments

I think its much better for legends that have just stopped playing to manage a lower league club first before anything. Just look at most of them that went to the premiership, got sacked so quickly, like Tony Adams. I don't know how Southgate still has his job!

paz2k6;5003946

I think its much better for legends that have just stopped playing to … I think its much better for legends that have just stopped playing to manage a lower league club first before anything. Just look at most of them that went to the premiership, got sacked so quickly, like Tony Adams. I don't know how Southgate still has his job!

+1

It's called a very lenient chairman.

Adams was at Wycombe as manager, think he got the job there too

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5004154

Whats the difference between Shearer and Newcastle United?

Shearer will be on Match of the day next season!!!:p

(As it happens - I think you'll escape and send Hull down)

he took sunderland up from the relegation spot, and left due to the new owner.

before complaining about his use of cash, QPR haven't succeeded, so a great acquisition for town.

hate manure, but this guy's a ledge.

Paddy_o_furniture;5004154

But why would Pompey hire Adams after he left Wycombe! and even they got relegated before he left them!

myaser88;5004264

he took sunderland up from the relegation spot, and left due to the new … he took sunderland up from the relegation spot, and left due to the new owner.before complaining about his use of cash, QPR haven't succeeded, so a great acquisition for town.hate manure, but this guy's a ledge.

+1

Hate manure too..but he is a legend!

I think its a really good move for both Ipswich and Keane

paz2k6;5004296

But why would Pompey hire Adams after he left Wycombe! and even they got … But why would Pompey hire Adams after he left Wycombe! and even they got relegated before he left them!

Sorry was on the iphone , and it's jumped in with a word, I should of read it, should of said chop not job. Redknappy brought Adams in as 1st team coach, so he was in palce for pompey to appoint him.

@ Guv

Heard it today from my mackem mates, I still think Hull will get sucked into it, 5 more points should do it. 2/3 Home wins should keep us up

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5004456

Heard it today from my mackem mates, I still think Hull will get sucked … Heard it today from my mackem mates, I still think Hull will get sucked into it, 5 more points should do it. 2/3 Home wins should keep us up

Bit more than 5 Paddy. Your 4 points from safety NOW! I reckon you need at least 9 points - so those home games are crucial.

I do think Hull will go - but will be between you and Boro who overtakes. I fancy it to be your lot... but you'll need to be better than last week!

guv;5004555

Bit more than 5 Paddy. Your 4 points from safety NOW! I reckon you need … Bit more than 5 Paddy. Your 4 points from safety NOW! I reckon you need at least 9 points - so those home games are crucial.

Hull won't pick up any more points (and we have a slightly better GD), same for Boro

myaser88;5004264

he took sunderland up from the relegation spot, and left due to the new … he took sunderland up from the relegation spot, and left due to the new owner.before complaining about his use of cash, QPR haven't succeeded, so a great acquisition for town.hate manure, but this guy's a ledge.

+1

Hate manure too..but he is a legend!

I think its a really good move for both Ipswich and Keane

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5004573

Hull won't pick up any more points (and we have a slightly better GD), … Hull won't pick up any more points (and we have a slightly better GD), same for Boro

Well I'll have a fiver with ya that you need more than 5 points to avoid the drop!!!!!

guv;5004891

Well I'll have a fiver with ya that you need more than 5 points to avoid … Well I'll have a fiver with ya that you need more than 5 points to avoid the drop!!!!!

For charity?

Quality choice in my mind, good ridance to Dim magilton, shame he didnt go after we lost away to Norwich back in December, not after we managed to (somehow) win at home against them
oh well, only time will tell I guess

Mike..

MikeBeaver;5005877

Quality choice in my mind, good ridance to Dim magilton, shame he didnt … Quality choice in my mind, good ridance to Dim magilton, shame he didnt go after we lost away to Norwich back in December, not after we managed to (somehow) win at home against them :poh well, only time will tell I guess Mike..

and you've effectively sent 'em down, surely he's an idol down there now ?

myaser88;5005944

and you've effectively sent 'em down, surely he's an idol down there now ?

Yeah, but he hasnt really done anythign for us since he has been at the club, at least he will be remembered for getting the scum the drop (fingres crossed).
We should never have got rid of Big Joe, he was consistently getting us in the playoffs, if it wasnt for meeting West Ham 2 years running we would probs have made it back to the prem by now.

Mike..

Original Poster Banned

Mike the way you always end your post with Mike and 2 dots amuses me lol

DangerGod;5006012

Mike the way you always end your post with Mike and 2 dots amuses me lol

I don't know why I do it, just something I picked up, if I type it and don't use a capital "M" I have to go back, or sometimes I will hit the "," key instead of a "." really bug's me, lol, maybe my gf is right, I do have OCD

Mike..(

Original Poster Banned

haha OCD for sure man!

Definetly been confirmed now, hurrah for Keano at the town

Mike..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1662
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247642
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119