Royal Mail - Christmas 2017 Jobs Live Now - Weekly pay

Edited by:"ocelot20"Found 3rd Sep 2017
UPDATE: As dxx pointed out 16 and 17 year old's will be able to do the 6am to 2pm shifts and 2pm to 10pm shifts. However, To do the night (10pm - 6am) shifts you must be 18 or over.

Thought I would post this as it will help a lot of people I think.

I worked with Royal Mail over the Christmas period twice in 2014 and 2015. The work was easy and the pay was ok. The best thing about it is the pay is weekly so I I took home around £1000 before Christmas day.

This is great for school leavers as well. Am sure they take 16 year olds on but you can't work late shifts.

Plenty of over time as well when I worked with them. Looking at a few of the different mail centres some are offering £7:80 an hour between 6am and 10pm where others are offering £8.10.

jobs.royalmailgroup.com/sea…ch=

Only takes a few minutes to apply. No CV or covering letter is needed just some basic details and proof that you are allowed to work in the UK.

From previous experience. Once you apply they will contact you sometime in September/October to go down to somewhere local to the work site with your bank account details and passport ect. Once the paper work is sorted you are given a start date for around late November.

9 Comments

Am I allowed to take my black and white pussy ?

Too bad nothing in my area, would love to work in RM just for the experience.

Wongy11010 h, 49 m ago

Early in the morrrrrning....
when the day is dawwwwwning.....
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 4th Sep 2017

Ps great post OP!

Wongy11011 h, 13 m ago

Proper Jess!

Can't see anything round here on there, guess its all farmed out to lousy angards staffing.

Just to clarify on one point, 16 and 17 year olds can work Late shift - it's just the Night shift they can't do.

Original Poster

dxx5 h, 18 m ago

Just to clarify on one point, 16 and 17 year olds can work Late shift - …Just to clarify on one point, 16 and 17 year olds can work Late shift - it's just the Night shift they can't do.

Yes sorry most of them sites have shifts between 2pm and 10pm which 16 and 17 year olds can do. The 10pm to 6am shifts are 18+ only.
Edited by: "ocelot20" 4th Sep 2017

Thanks for the post.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants