Royal Mail Claims

Posted 26th Apr
I’ve put in a claim to Royal Mail more than a month ago. Had no response via email so have rang customer service and been told the exact same thing each time that they will review the claim as a matter of urgency... but nothing ever happens...
Is there any other way I can escalate the case etc

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
cedr.com/con…rs/ I believe this is where you need to go
Try going through complaints, they should be able to handle it better.
Go through resolver ... They are the best company to process any type of complaints... Believe me, I had case against postmen for not delivering on top floor flat. They offer me 1 set of first class stamps free plus postmen delt with and started delivering posts and parcels instead of returning to post office and left us note to collect from local post office.
Royal Mail = absolute trash. I'd rather share my food with a stinky, ugly, dirty dog than a royalmail employee.
singhisking6826th Apr

Go through resolver ... They are the best company to process any type of …Go through resolver ... They are the best company to process any type of complaints... Believe me, I had case against postmen for not delivering on top floor flat. They offer me 1 set of first class stamps free plus postmen delt with and started delivering posts and parcels instead of returning to post office and left us note to collect from local post office.

GonzoFK26th Apr

Try going through complaints, they should be able to handle it better.

Twixellzz26th Apr

https://www.cedr.com/consumer/postrs/ I believe this is where you need to …https://www.cedr.com/consumer/postrs/ I believe this is where you need to go

Contacted them via Twitter... they told me that they’ve sent out a Cheque. Will wait and see what happens
TobyZ26/04/2019 20:31

Royal Mail = absolute trash. I'd rather share my food with a stinky, ugly, …Royal Mail = absolute trash. I'd rather share my food with a stinky, ugly, dirty dog than a royalmail employee.

Strange comment
chocci30/04/2019 03:37

Strange comment

People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed
TobyZ01/05/2019 23:39

People are crazy and times are strange I’m locked in tight, I’m out of ran …People are crazy and times are strange I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range I used to care, but things have changed

Weirdo alert
chocci17 h, 25 m ago

Weirdo alert

you wish you could be as "weird" as Bob Dylan; at least the guy hasn't wasted his life, what about you ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions