Royal Mail claims

Posted 22nd Sep
If I sold 2 separate items to the same person but sent both items in the same package which was then lost by Royal Mail... how would I submit a claim because on the claim form it doesn’t allow me to put in the eBay item number number for each of the items. Just allows it for the one
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Maybe fill in 2 claim forms?
chimp14uk22/09/2019 11:13

Maybe fill in 2 claim forms?

That’s what I was thinking. Might just ring Royal Mail to confirm
If you sold two items to the same buyer. If Royal Mail lost them.

Few too many 'ifs'!
JimboParrot22/09/2019 11:17

If you sold two items to the same buyer. If Royal Mail lost them.Few too …If you sold two items to the same buyer. If Royal Mail lost them.Few too many 'ifs'!

Lol... Royal Mail have admitted to losing the package...
Hassxn78622/09/2019 12:15

Lol... Royal Mail have admitted to losing the package...

You're not having much luck - Royal Mail delivering to the wrong address, now a couple of items in the same packet are lost, plus eBay scam buyers collecting a phone from your house........
Edited by: "JimboParrot" 22nd Sep
JimboParrot22/09/2019 13:48

You're not having much luck - Royal Mail delivering to the wrong address, …You're not having much luck - Royal Mail delivering to the wrong address, now a couple of items in the same packet are lost, plus eBay scam buyers collecting a phone from your house........

Tell me about it. The eBay scam is sorted. Just need to sort out this Royal Mail issue. I sell quite a bit on eBay. I’m only 18 so I use my age as an excuse for all my mistakes. Rather make them now than later when it involves something much bigger than just phones.
Just a lot of stress and headache 🤕, by the end of the week should be sorted and can move on
Hassxn78622/09/2019 13:52

Tell me about it. The eBay scam is sorted. Just need to sort out this …Tell me about it. The eBay scam is sorted. Just need to sort out this Royal Mail issue. I sell quite a bit on eBay. I’m only 18 so I use my age as an excuse for all my mistakes. Rather make them now than later when it involves something much bigger than just phones. Just a lot of stress and headache 🤕, by the end of the week should be sorted and can move on

Did you get robbed by the peaky blinders
You make two claims but make a note that it was a combined postage because you’ll be asked for eBay screenshot. The weight also should reflect on them being both in one package
sfndkks22/09/2019 18:00

You make two claims but make a note that it was a combined postage because …You make two claims but make a note that it was a combined postage because you’ll be asked for eBay screenshot. The weight also should reflect on them being both in one package

Ok thanks for that
Hassxn78622/09/2019 13:52

Tell me about it. The eBay scam is sorted. Just need to sort out this …Tell me about it. The eBay scam is sorted. Just need to sort out this Royal Mail issue. I sell quite a bit on eBay. I’m only 18 so I use my age as an excuse for all my mistakes. Rather make them now than later when it involves something much bigger than just phones. Just a lot of stress and headache 🤕, by the end of the week should be sorted and can move on

Wow your a smart kid
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants