Found 15th Jul 2009
Hi, it something is lost by the RM how long does it take them to compensate you? Thanks, Jon

8 Comments

about 28 days normally, after a couple of filling in of forms...Normally by cheque

Original Poster

wonkey;5754746

about 28 days normally, after a couple of filling in of forms...Normally … about 28 days normally, after a couple of filling in of forms...Normally by cheque

Ok, Thank you

wonkey;5754746

about 28 days normally, after a couple of filling in of forms...Normally … about 28 days normally, after a couple of filling in of forms...Normally by cheque

I have received stamps in the past. So put as much info as possible on forms, even if it means printing paypal pages etc. The more info the more chance you have of getting something back. :thumbsup:

took me ages,loads of grief

one of my ebay customers recently had to claim and it took about 2 weeks from start to finish

tanzc69;5754923

one of my ebay customers recently had to claim and it took about 2 weeks … one of my ebay customers recently had to claim and it took about 2 weeks from start to finish

:w00t: its you who is liable to claim not the buyer

took me 90 days, for a international signed for claim.

Original Poster

Thanks to all, rep left. I guess i should print screen the page i sold it on here.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person513
    2. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.311
    3. Driving anxiety.3050
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London34

See more discussions