Royal Mail correctly delivered survey

I have finished a royal mail main letter survey stint and they have sent me a letter to say that I can participate in the 'Correctly Delivered Survey' by contacting them.

Anyone know what this entails? The main survey I had to do was posting two or three letters a week in a local post box before last collection on specified dates. In exchange I got free stamps every month and a few love to shop vouchers.

8 Comments

I think if memory serves me correctly from when I done it a couple of years back, its a matter of logging post you receive, I think its limited to addressed and unaddressed spam post and random magazine subscriptions and the like they post to you, over a week or something and you get given some kind of £5 - £10 gift voucher for taking part.

it's so they can check for their advertisers and spam companies if things are being delivered in the correct amount of time and posties aren't just dumping them somewhere or posting load though letterboxes.

Edited by: "eset12345" 17th Oct 2016

Original Poster

eset12345

I think if memory serves me correctly from when I done it a couple of … I think if memory serves me correctly from when I done it a couple of years back, its a matter of logging post you receive, I think its limited to addressed and unaddressed spam post and random magazine subscriptions and the like they post to you, over a week or something and you get given some kind of £5 - £10 gift voucher for taking part.it's so they can check for their advertisers and spam companies if things are being delivered in the correct amount of time and posties aren't just dumping them somewhere or posting load though letterboxes.

That sounds ok. I will contact them. I prefer the shopping vouchers as I don't post letters much these days except the odd birthday and christmas card.

mutley1

That sounds ok. I will contact them. I prefer the shopping vouchers as … That sounds ok. I will contact them. I prefer the shopping vouchers as I don't post letters much these days except the odd birthday and christmas card.

sell them on here like everyone else does

how do you join the royal mail surveys ?

Original Poster

benjammin316

sell them on here like everyone else does

Is it legal to sell stamps on?

mutley1

Is it legal to sell stamps on?

Yes, you often see them on here, and on ebay.

Looks like everything in the below post will answer your questions.

HUKD - Freebies RM Survey

This is actually the easiest £5 I make from a survey. Each survey lasts just two weeks. I currently receive surveys roughly every month though you have to be on the ball to except participation when they send invitation emails as they get snapped up quite quickly.

On completion of each survey they’ll send out a £5 LovetoShop voucher, normally after about two weeks after you’ve completed each survey. Unfortunately they don’t send stamps for these surveys.

Details of where to spend the vouchers can be found at the following if anyone else is interested:

https://www.love2shop.co.uk/COMMON/pdfs/l2s-voucher-retail-list.pdf

The first thing they ask is to log the amount of Royal Mail items you receive on each day of the survey. If you miss a day just enter it on the next day you log in. Doesn't matter if you don't log in every day as long you complete the survey by the allotted time. You also have a few days to complete the survey after the end date of the survey. They normally send a reminder email out if you forget to complete the survey after the end date.

Only enter Royal Mail items in the Correctly Delivered survey, i.e. Correctly Delivered, Misdelivered and Door-stepped items that have been delivered by Royal Mail. They don't ask you to enter mail received from other postal companies/couriers, just enter Royal Mail items. That includes letters as well as other items. This will be indicated on the envelope of any letter you receive though don't worry if you forget to check, just enter it as you would normally do. I'm pretty sure I've done this in the past. They mostly likely won't know if you do anyway.

They then ask if you have received any mis-delivered items. An item is only classed as mis-delivered if the name and address details are both incorrect. Don't enter any passed mis-delivered items, ones that you've received prior to the survey, only complete the days they ask you to enter.

They'll then ask if you've received any Door-Stepped items. A Door-Stepped Item is an item that was left outside your premises by Royal Mail without prior arrangement with Royal Mail

Each entry for each day roughly takes approximately one or two minutes to complete as well. It's as easy as that really.

I’ve also done some of their other surveys in the past as well, I found them quite tedious though I didn’t mind posting their test items in return for stamps. I’ve also got loads of stamps left too. I also gave some to my mum and dad at the time as like you I don’t use snail mail that often, and like you I only post stuff in the mail on special occasions.

More info on the Correctly Delivered survey can also be found at the following:

https://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ/Documents/FAQs.htm#Correctly_Delivered_Survey_Sub

jamkhan

how do you join the royal mail surveys ?

They normally recruit new members if you want to join their surveys though I think recruitments are currently closed. You could however ask if they are currently recruiting though they may have enough addresses already subscribed. No harm asking though.

Good luck!

[email protected]

They can also be contacted on 0800 015 3150
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767505
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553793
    3. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....57
    4. Feels weird!510

See more discussions