Royal Mail Delivery

Posted 11th Apr
Does anyone know if Royal Mail are delivering today? Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Yes, they do :-)
Yes, we had post earlier this morning
Sallos1911/04/2020 12:24

Yes, they do :-)

Great many thanks, fingers crossed posted a birthday card 1st class on Wednesday normally next day but obviously at moment all upside down, it didn't arrive Thursday, no delivery on Friday so was hoping it might arrive today. Thanks again!
spoo11/04/2020 12:26

Yes, we had post earlier this morning

Many thanks!
mousey11/04/2020 12:26

Great many thanks, fingers crossed posted a birthday card 1st class on …Great many thanks, fingers crossed posted a birthday card 1st class on Wednesday normally next day but obviously at moment all upside down, it didn't arrive Thursday, no delivery on Friday so was hoping it might arrive today. Thanks again!

Royal Mail seems to experience delays in deliveries right now. I really hope the birthday card arrives today
Sallos1911/04/2020 12:49

Royal Mail seems to experience delays in deliveries right now. I really …Royal Mail seems to experience delays in deliveries right now. I really hope the birthday card arrives today

Thanks
our postie hasn't been around for a couple of days now.
Sallos1911/04/2020 12:49

Royal Mail seems to experience delays in deliveries right now. I really …Royal Mail seems to experience delays in deliveries right now. I really hope the birthday card arrives today

Not surprising really. Keeping in mind the guys & girls in the sorting offices & hub centers need to be kept apart. It is certainly going to interfere with delivery times.
Good news folks - birthday card arrived 5 mins ago! Yeah!
Some posties are on strike. It was on news a couple of days ago. Heath and safety issues.
Not on strike just walkouts until the working environment is safe. Today was the busiest non Xmas day I’ve seen in my twelve years with RM. rammed full of packets and letters!!
watchcote11/04/2020 16:43

Not on strike just walkouts until the working environment is safe. Today …Not on strike just walkouts until the working environment is safe. Today was the busiest non Xmas day I’ve seen in my twelve years with RM. rammed full of packets and letters!!

Unnecessary purchasing.
Willy_Wonka11/04/2020 16:46

Unnecessary purchasing.

Buckets, bubble wrap, bath plugs, just a few of the things!! Plus, as you say, the unnecessary purchases
watchcote11/04/2020 16:50

Buckets, bubble wrap, bath plugs, just a few of the things!! Plus, as you …Buckets, bubble wrap, bath plugs, just a few of the things!! Plus, as you say, the unnecessary purchases

Sums it up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions