Royal Mail Handling charge???

Someone want to explain to me why royal mail have charged me £8 handling charge on my whole 0.56 LBS package from the USA??

VAT and customs was a whole £4 then royal mail get £8 on top...

8 Comments

Because it's expensive business saying "Gimme Money!"

Royalmail pay off the customs fees and expects to you pay them for recieving your parcel. Its a rip off imo, but there not complaining because that'd mean you don't get your parcel and thats an unhappy customer and I'm sure they have plenty of them.

£8 is Royal Mail's standard price.

Paulomeandi

Someone want to explain to me why royal mail have charged me £8 handling … Someone want to explain to me why royal mail have charged me £8 handling charge on my whole 0.56 LBS package from the USA??VAT and customs was a whole £4 then royal mail get £8 on top...

Im told its actually quite a good deal compared to travelling to the customs office and filling in all the forms yourself :w00t:

Titchimp

Im told its actually quite a good deal compared to travelling to the … Im told its actually quite a good deal compared to travelling to the customs office and filling in all the forms yourself :w00t:

I'd prefer to fill out the forms online than get charged £8 for the benefit of not filling in a form :giggle:

Original Poster

Robotochan

I'd prefer to fill out the forms online than get charged £8 for the … I'd prefer to fill out the forms online than get charged £8 for the benefit of not filling in a form :giggle:

Is that actually possible or is it just a wish?

Either way its a joke were not even given the choice. So now ive paid £29ish for 3 tshirts plus £4-5 delivery plus £5 vat plus £8 charge to have my package delivered...

I think UPS charge a minium of £11........so it could have been worse!

Paulomeandi

Is that actually possible or is it just a wish?

Unfortunately it is but a crazy dream :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions