Royal Mail Loss Claim...

Banned
Anyone know how long these last, I sent 3 Blu-Ray DVD'S to 'woodrowwyatt' on the 6th Feb, and it still hasn't arrived, i have my claim for filled out and ready, Thanks.

10 Comments

21 days i think before you can file a claim with royal mail. Did you send recorded delivery?

Original Poster Banned

bluetigermobiles;4448234

21 days i think before you can file a claim with royal mail. Did you send … 21 days i think before you can file a claim with royal mail. Did you send recorded delivery?

15 Days
Yes, Sent Recorded.

Also it's 15 working days from the expected date of delivery. So don't they now say 1st class is between 1-3 days? If you sent it on 6th Feb, expected date is (roughly) 11th Feb and therefore 15 working days from 11th Feb is when it's classed as officially lost! So 4th March.

I've just submitted a claim and even though it's a Freepost address, I still sent it recorded (just in case!).

I'm not sure how long they take to investigate though!

Dimitar Berbatov;4448254

15 DaysYes, Sent Recorded.

what does it say when you track it?

has woodrowatt contacted his local sorting office sometimes they dont leave a card

Original Poster Banned

schaf;4448361

what does it say when you track it?

"Item BR***287***GB has been accepted at 36 Calderwood Sq G74 3BQ on 06/02/09"

Whcih is my post office.

Original Poster Banned

jamstaruk1972;4448386

has woodrowatt contacted his local sorting office sometimes they dont … has woodrowatt contacted his local sorting office sometimes they dont leave a card

He Hasnt been online since the 15th and some people are complaining that they have not received purchased items from him?

:viking: ATTACK :viking:

I filed a recorded delivery claim with RM last month (item was never signed for by recipient and she claimed to have not received it) and had my compensation cheque in less than 2 weeks. Make sure you send them everything they need, don't give them any excuse to drag their feet.

leopardspots;4449912

I filed a recorded delivery claim with RM last month (item was never … I filed a recorded delivery claim with RM last month (item was never signed for by recipient and she claimed to have not received it) and had my compensation cheque in less than 2 weeks. Make sure you send them everything they need, don't give them any excuse to drag their feet.

Cheers - I sent them everything (orig receipt and proof) so let's hope it's quick!! Did they also contact the intended recipient?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …115258
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714096
    3. No preseason sky sports offers1218
    4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October717

See more discussions