Royal mail open tomorrow?

I know it's a bank holiday / Public holiday or whatever it is, but i was wondering if the post office collections offices will be open as i have an undelivered package to collect?

14 Comments

Nope, all will be closed

i really doubt it. cant you check royal mail website?

nop shut

Original Poster

cheers guys, just as i thought, i tried to check on their website but did not find anything.

http://www2.royalmail.com/customer-service/service-updates

Looks like you will have to get Sat otherwise you will end up waiting till Tuesday for it

Banned

Royal Mail.......... There is a clue in the name!

They'd be the first to shut up shop.

Royal Mail & Banks are closed tomorrow, but our local Marks and spencers said they will open from 1pm tomorrow, abit weird .............:)

jcaho7

Royal Mail & Banks are closed tomorrow, but our local Marks and spencers … Royal Mail & Banks are closed tomorrow, but our local Marks and spencers said they will open from 1pm tomorrow, abit weird .............:)

My Local Sub post office is open from 12 to 2pm, he wants to be open for his business customers who deposit their daily takings

simplyjimbo

My Local Sub post office is open from 12 to 2pm, he wants to be open for … My Local Sub post office is open from 12 to 2pm, he wants to be open for his business customers who deposit their daily takings

yes ours is also opened tomorrow but trading hours are as normal

Banned

simplyjimbo

My Local Sub post office is open from 12 to 2pm, he wants to be open for … My Local Sub post office is open from 12 to 2pm, he wants to be open for his business customers who deposit their daily takings

The OP is asking about main sorting offices, not a corner shop!

Public holiday Friday 29 April No collections No deliveries
Early May bank holiday Monday 2 May No collections No deliveries
Spring bank holiday Monday 30 May No collections No deliveries
Summer bank holiday Monday 29 August Details to be confirmed

guv

The OP is asking about main sorting offices, not a corner shop!

Well hopefully the OP gathered by the RM link, that has been posted, what services are being run and when. My post was in reply to the M&S 1pm comment. Furthermore, my sub PO is not a corner shop

Banned

simplyjimbo

Well hopefully the OP gathered by the RM link, that has been posted, what … Well hopefully the OP gathered by the RM link, that has been posted, what services are being run and when. My post was in reply to the M&S 1pm comment. Furthermore, my sub PO is not a corner shop

Furthermore, all sorting offices where you collect undelivered mail is shut. Nothing more needs to be added.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764372
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
    3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232

See more discussions