royal mail postage prices. dont wanna sound thick but

whats the difference between stamps and parcel services? i already put down my package weighs 500grams so they know its not a letter. thinking of selling some stuff so will need to know postage costs to let people know

7 Comments

Original Poster

so do people normally just go for first class or second class stamps option?

and am i right in thinking the parcel service is sent via parcelforce instead of arriving with 'normal' mail?

donnaraine;6952362

so do people normally just go for first class or second class stamps … so do people normally just go for first class or second class stamps option?and am i right in thinking the parcel service is sent via parcelforce instead of arriving with 'normal' mail?

You can only go up to a certain weight on a second class parcel, same with a packet, so depends solely on the weight.

Original Poster

queenlush;6952592

You can only go up to a certain weight on a second class parcel, same … You can only go up to a certain weight on a second class parcel, same with a packet, so depends solely on the weight.

would mainly be selling teddies as got loads of eeyore ones that i wouldnt miss. cant see these weighing over the limit. so first class would do?

You should be fine with second class parcel service, i forget what the limit is, but 1st class goes up to a kilo and that would be one helluva bear lol

Original Poster

queenlush;6952806

You should be fine with second class parcel service, i forget what the … You should be fine with second class parcel service, i forget what the limit is, but 1st class goes up to a kilo and that would be one helluva bear lol

thanks rep for youuuuuuuu

whenever ive sold anything before ive just taken it to the post office and theyve given me a price so looking on the site had got me a bit confused

donnaraine;6952362

so do people normally just go for first class or second class stamps … so do people normally just go for first class or second class stamps option?and am i right in thinking the parcel service is sent via parcelforce instead of arriving with 'normal' mail?

No it goes with Royal Mail still, just takes a bit longer 4 days for standard parcels
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832302
    2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)617
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764697

See more discussions